Ingram Plumbing Co

A32 REVIEWS

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since March 2010

15502 TX-3 #305

Webster, TX 77598

I am a master plumber with 43 years experience . I have a reputation for repairing problems others find difficult. I always come out and check out your problem at no charge. I only charge for jobs completed to the client's satisfaction. I have very honest pricing . I offer senior discounts and referral rewards. What is unique about my company is I am a well seasoned expert who can locate the problem quickly and repair it fast which at any price saves you money and time. We off a variety warranties meeting or exceeding our competition. When you need warranty work we do not give you a song and dance we fix the problem at no additional charge to you!...

plumber (30)water heater repair and installation (7)drain cleaning (3)
D

12/14/2014

I am aware of several plumbing issues in this recently purchased house and am planning to have a lot of work done.   The Master Plumber I needed and expected did not show up -- it was his much-less-experienced son who arrived.  We went first into the master bath addressing the improperly installed vanity and faucets.  The son admitted at that time it would have been best if his father had come for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a Big Deal package for a plumbing inspection inside and outside the house and for draining the hot water tank -- but I have nothing in writing to show for it (see below).

COST $59.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2014

We are located in Webster Texas. I am so sorry you should more than likely ask for a refund. Since your in Las Vegas. I can asuure you I most likely never travel to Las Vegas. I hope you get your water heater. Checked. Here are some tips-- Signs you Need a New Water Heater 1.Check for power if there is no hot water. While no hot water can be a sure sign that the water heater has failed, it could a...

10/06/2014

Rick was recommended by my neighbor. He came out within a few hours of my call, diagnosed the problem and the next day fixed it. He was punctual and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hot water line ruptured under the foundation and Ingram plumbing was able to cut and reroute.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2014

09/02/2014

Arrived on time and check all of the plumbing.  He provided a written report and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An evaluation of the plumbing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2014

07/09/2014

We were VERY impressed that he WAS prompt, thorough and didn't give us a sales pitch. We would certainly use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for a plumbing inspection & water heater draining.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2014

07/08/2014

It went excellent! He was very nice and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They inspected my pipes to make sure there were no leak. They also inspected my water heater and cleaned it out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2014

06/25/2014

Everything checked out totaly well. All plumbing, a/c and ref. showed no leaks.  Everything was sealed well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected house for possible water leaks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2014

06/24/2014

Two very polite gentlemen came out and did what they needed to do. One of them did the flush and the next one did some inspection and gave some recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal and it went well. They help with a water heater flush and some general plumbing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2014

02/19/2014

The son came out and assessed the situation in the morning. He quickly went and got the heater and the part for the Mohn faucet and returned with his father and a helper.  Very clean in extracting the old heater from the attic and getting the new one in place with a new pan.  They did a nice fast job on the installation and our water was off for a short time.  They were proud of their effort also ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new 40 gallon Rheem Water Heater (8 year warranty)  and fixed a Mohn Tub Faucet plus inspected the plumbing in the home we just purchased.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2014

02/01/2012

They did a professional job.  They cleaned up after themselves.  A lot of the other companies we talked to wouldn’t remove the old faulty lines and without me even asking, their comment was “that’s a part of the job.”  If they could take it out, they would.  They wanted to do it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ingram Plumbing Company re-piped my house in December.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2011

04/08/2011

He was recommended to me by my heating and air-conditioning company and he was wonderful. I spent $120 on that service. He was here for quite a while and was real excellent at what he did. He was just incredibly honest. The next day the water was getting too hot, so I called him and he told me that there was an adjustment there and that he did not show it to and he would come back out. He came bac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ingram Plumbing Company shortly after Christmas and he fixed my water heater and replaced both thermostats.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2010

FREE ESTIMATES, Tankless water heaters, Tank water heaters, Repipes, Disposals, Toilets, Faucets, Gas Tests, Water service lines, Sewer line repair, Leak detection, Sewer camera available

septic systems and well systems

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express