Ingram Plumbing Co

A32 REVIEWS

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since March 2010

15502 TX-3 #305

Webster, TX 77598

I am a master plumber with 43 years experience . I have a reputation for repairing problems others find difficult. I always come out and check out your problem at no charge. I only charge for jobs completed to the client's satisfaction. I have very honest pricing . I offer senior discounts and referral rewards. What is unique about my company is I am a well seasoned expert who can locate the problem quickly and repair it fast which at any price saves you money and time. We off a variety warranties meeting or exceeding our competition. When you need warranty work we do not give you a song and dance we fix the problem at no additional charge to you!...

Plumbing (30)Water Heaters (7)Drain Cleaning (3)

08/04/2019

Technicians arrived on time. They replaced an old soldered in water valve that feeds the refrigerator. They also added a threaded extension that will make any future replacement much easier. Both techs were polite, knew what they were doing, and very professional. I highly recommend Ingram Plumbing and would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water valve to Refrigerator replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

05/04/2019

I called at 8:45 AM; by 9:30 they had come to my house and dug up the pipe to see what was wrong and called me to give me a very reasonable quote with the work warrantied for a year. They fixed the problem by 10:30. I always call Ingram Plumbing when I need a plumber - they offer wonderful service, good pricing, and are very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leaking outdoor water pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

02/09/2018

There was a leak in the tolled tank. It was gone when he came out. He said that he didn't need to an expensive repair if the drip has stopped. And I should call if it starts again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drip in toilet tank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

07/26/2017

I have finally found an honest & reliable plumber! I called yesterday, made an appointment for today at 9:00am, and they showed up right/exactly on time. I thought I had a broken/leaking closet flange on my upstairs toilet, but they quickly figured out that was not the case. The contractor that tiled that bathroom failed to have a plumber raise the height on the closet flange, so the wax seal fail...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My upstairs toilet was leaking through the floor to the 1st floor ceiling. I removed the toilet and thought the closet flange was physically broken or separated from the PVC drain pipe. Replacing it was well beyond what I wanted to tackle, so I found Ingram Plumbing on Angie's List and made an appointment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

05/07/2017

Great professional service and very timely

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace tank water hater

CATEGORY water heater repair

02/13/2017

The locknut on the old faucet was stuck and would not turn. John/Randy cut the base of the faucet off from the counter top without scratching the counter top. Job took about 30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed out a kitchen faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2017

11/04/2016

Ingram did a great job. They honored their time commitment and their price estimate. The men were professional and they carefully diagnosed the problem. They put down drop clothes to protect the floors and the stairs. And, after completing of the job, the men thoroughly cleaned the work areas. Anytime a plumbing issues occurs in our home, we will hire Ingram Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet pipe replacement.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2016

03/06/2015

My water heater was old enough and probably does not have enough sediments in it and the thrush would have worked anyway. So instead he just examined the tank and the area and we concluded that it was probably wise to replace the tank and that led to a discussion about re-piping my house with new plastic pipes that everyone are installing now. He sent me a quote for 13000$ and I've not yet decided...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to flush a water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2014

01/01/2015

I called them mid-morning and left a message. Richard called back within 30 minutes and we set up an appointment for I believe that day. He and and assistant came out and determined what needed to be done. We discussed repair or replacement. After about 10 minutes, he said he would notify the repair guys and come out later in the day. Around 2 hours later, he and another man came by, shut the wate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a leaky outdoor faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2014

12/30/2014

We had Ingram Plumbing Co. out to our house today to fix a toilet. They showed up on time, did a great job at a reasonable price. We highly recommend this company to anyone. Thanks Rick and John!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet unclog and reseat. We h

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2014

Thank you so much for your review on Angie's list we would like to give you 50.00 off your next service call.

FREE ESTIMATES, Tankless water heaters, Tank water heaters, Repipes, Disposals, Toilets, Faucets, Gas Tests, Water service lines, Sewer line repair, Leak detection, Sewer camera available

septic systems and well systems

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express