Weatherford Lawn Services

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since April 2013

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

Give your yard the advantage of Weatherford Lawn Services and ensure that it stays rich and healthy all year-round. Based in Weatherford, Texas, we provide a variety of lawn care services that range from standard lawn mowing to in-depth aeration. Our reputation is important to us, and we strive to always go above and beyond our customer's expectations. Comprehensive Lawn Care Our company has experience servicing lawns that range from small residences to large commercial businesses. We give individual attention to every customer we serve, which helps ensure that the job is completed to your satisfaction. No matter what time of year it is, we will provide the lawn care you need to keep your yard thriving. Some of the services we offer includes: Mowing Trimming/Edging Leaf/Debris Removal Aeration...

Gambinos landscaping

Gambinos Landscaping Company has been providing professional and customized service to hundreds of costumers for over ten years in the North Texas area. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business. We are a full-service landscape company, and we provide many services for all areas of landscaping, including design, maintenance, irrigation, features for residential and commercial clients. As all of our clients has diverse needs, all of our designs are customized to satisfy each customer in a unique way. No matter what type of service or design you are looking for, The Gambinos Landscaping Company can help by providing you the highest quality of service in the industry, while ensuring you are satisfied with the finished project.

Award 2019
Offers by Gambinos landscaping on Angie's List

08/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed and trimmed lawn.

07/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Customer service was great, but due to the tremendous amount of rain and lenght of grass the mowing provided was sub-par. I do appreciate the responsiveness and ability to fit me into his tight schedule.

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Tim at Weatherford Lawn Service to give me a quote on mowing my yard while my riding mower was in the shop. He was right in line with his quote. The service has been tremendous! I am very picky about how my yard is done, which is why I do it myself, but I have to admit that Tim does a better job than I. He is very professional and has been a joy to work with.

04/27/2015

Very good service, very professional.  He has made some recommendations for up keep on my lawn and offered to do the work free of charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came by to assess my yard.  In doing so he went ahead and mowed since my old lawn care provider, Green Touch Lawn Works, had not shown up in three weeks. (Hence the reason I was looking for a new lawn care provider).

12/04/2014

Fantastic! I planted my trees 15 years ago and they have never been trimmed, so there was a lot of work to do. One of my larger trees had been overcome by a grapevine. Tim cleared it all up, trimmed them to promote proper growth next year, and left the property looking great for the holiday season.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed & cleaned all deadwood from 29 Crepe Myrtle trees, removed a bush, cleaned up the sunflower beds, raked up the mess and hauled away a trailer full of lawn debris

Aeration, Mowing, Trimming/Edging, Leaf/Debris Removal, Light landscaping