Turf-Scape Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Additional address - PO Box 2885, Waxahachie, TX 75168....

Adams Structural Inc

We offer free estimates anywhere in the DFW area and surrounding counties. We will travel with-in and out of the state for retaining wall work. Our engineering costs are some of the lowest you will find. Let us help you make the right choice for all your hardscape up-grades and retaining wall projects. There is not a job we can't handle. Modular/segmental ret. walls, concrete bag walls, timber walls, R.R tie walls, and natural stone walls are our specialties. Our Masterful crew has some of the best skills to give you the greatest looking wall or patio you could hope for.

11/22/2016

I use them every week, they mow my lawn. I am on a contract tract with them where they mow my lawn all the time and keep my shrubs trimmed. They come out every other week in the Winter. I pay $132 bi-monthly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed the lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

11/02/2011

The job they do is excellent. Usually the price varies depending on the type of tree and how much man labor it takes. They are excellent, on time, clean up by themselves and I wouldn’t go anywhere else other than them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Turf-Scape fro tree service and lawn work. They come in every week for lawn and yard work. The last time I used them for tree service was last year. They did all my tree trimming and also trimming around my landscape.

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

Thank you Member! We truly want to make each of our customer's happy and we appreciate your business.

11/01/2011

Their workers did quality work and their supervisor ensured the work was done well and on time. I will use them again if I need this kind of work....great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turf-Scape gave a detailed estimate quickly and delivered exactly what they promised for the price. They took down a large hackberry, 18 boxwood hedges and a couple stumps as well as moving a 7 foot palm tree.

CATEGORY landscaper

Thank you for the review, we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to working with you again.

Lawn and landscape management, irrigation, weed control & fertilization, tree & outdoor lighting.