Duncan Plumbing Solutions Llc

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Duncan Plumbing Solutions is family-owned and operated. We are hometown plumbing professionals with down-home values. Along with fair and consistent pricing, we are efficient in all of our work, which translates into savings on your end. From the moment you call us, you can expect a courteous greeting, prompt attention, and reliable service at a reasonable cost. At Duncan Plumbing Solutions, you can always expect fair and consistent pricing—an accurate reflection of our actual labor, material and overhead costs. We appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to serve you. We want to earn you as a customer, and retain your business through our superior service and competitive prices....

Texas Watering Solutions

-Lawn Irrigation -Drainage -Retaining Walls -Lawn Maintenance -Stone Patios

08/14/2018

Michael and his helper did everything we hired them to do in a timely manner. Will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Labor: Cut broken water line glued on outside hose bibb to get water to house. Install 50 gallon electric water heater. Run water line from valve box in back of house to water line stubbed up for finished bathroom. Replace bad valve on outside waterline. Materials: 50 gallon electric water heater. Water heater flex lines, ball valves, CPVC pipe and fittings, PVC pipe and fittings, water heater pan, PEX pipe and fittings, valve box.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

11/12/2017

Great! Very efficient. It only took about 15 minutes. Super nice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning out plumbing lines for two bathrooms

01/31/2017

They were helpful with that. They are our go to person for plumbing. I think we had 2 come out. They were professional, timely and when they were here they were tidy, thorough and clear on the explanation of what they found.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Duncan Plumbing Solutions Llc to check a leak in our shower but no work was done at the time.

09/04/2015

I called Duncan Plumbing after another plumber quoted me an outrageous price. They were able to drastically beat that price, and could get me in in just a few days. (it was not an emergency) They showed up on time, let me know what they would do, and answered any and all the questions I had. During the hydrostatic test he had to take the toilet off. He put the toilet on a trashbag and laid towels ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sewer cleanouts, and performed a hydrostatic test.

05/21/2015

He did an excellent job. They are two brothers and they always do great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced tub

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,plumbing

Residential & Commercial Plumbing, Water Heaters, Gas Line, Leak Detection, Camera Inspection & Plumbing Inspection, Replacement & Repair.

Plumbing Services