HealthSource of Waco

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since November 2012

We have two enthusiastic Chiropractic Doctors that are changing the world one patient at a time. You will always be greeted with a smile from our wonderful staff. We take most major insurance plans and offer financing options for those not covered. There are 2 doctors at this site. To see if a physician is board certified visit www.abms.org....

05/12/2016

I have been to chiropractors all over the U.S. and can't speak highly enough of this clinic and its staff.  There has never been a time I have waited over 10 minutes....and usually am taken right back. The staff is very friendly and caring. Even the prices were better than I expected.  I would recommend this Dr. to anyone....and have. My children even see him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Manual manipulation and therapy

04/10/2013

Cost is very reasonable. Wanted to try a new Dr for my care. Other Dr had been to wanted to push other products. Was looking for someone to do Chiropractics. Dr Ketner is very professional and informative. A pleasant visit each time. Quick in and out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower back pain. Treatment was precise and thorough. Follow up visits very professional and as timely as the first.

11/27/2012

Great appointment

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in for a pinched nerve. Very good Dr. Very detailed in what would happen and the course of treatment.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Treatment - back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries, & soft tissue injuries - car accidents.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover