Eldon Honey Roofing

Angie's List since April 2010

Roofing, ventilation...

Central Texas Renovation LLC

Central Texas Renovations are professionals in both remodeling and roofing. We specialize in windows, siding, and doors, kitchen and bath remodels, garage conversions and room additions. And that is just the remodeling side. We are licensed and insured in both fields of remodeling and roofing. Our roofing side works with both residential and commercial. Call now for a free estimate.

01/12/2012

Called for an estimate, came out and estimated a figure substantially below competitors. Did excellent work, even did a little more work than they estimated without charge. Finished on schedule. Would gladly use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our old roof with a new roof. Excelent work. No problem with cleaning up trash,etc.  Would gladly use again

07/29/2011

Didn't show up at all for the quote. Called the next day, gave excuses, setup another time. Two hours after the scheduled time had passed, I called him. He gave more excuses, setup another time for later that same day. Two hours after that time had passed I called again. This time he was rude and hung up on me. Don't even bother giving this guy a chance to bid on your job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and trim work

12/09/2010

Eldon was very honest about the needed repairs. As a layman, I thought I needed a complete roof and was prepared to pay for it. However, Eldon said that all I needed was to patch certain areas and though the roof had become discolored due to overhanging trees, it was still in good material shape. It was refreshing to deal with someone so honest about what needed and didn't need to be repaired. In ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and patching.

04/21/2010

His original work was part of the purchase of the duplex and the follow work has been done at my request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eldon did the hail damage repair to the duplex we have in Waco and added dryer vents to bring up to code which he brought to our attention and recognized as a fire risk.. He also came back at a later request a year later, since he was the only person I knew there, to take care of cleaning vents out for me. He is easy to work with and provides a timely and professional service. He was doing the work in the home that my student daughters live in and they and I were very secure in not only his workmanship but their safety. He was also willing to coordinate with them on times and let me out of the scheduling role.

Roofing, ventilation