Citizens Healthplex

• Angie's List since June 2012

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

Citizens HealthPlex offers advanced rehabilitation programs for cardiac, pulmonary, and physical rehabilitation....

08/26/2015

CATEGORY physical therapist

12/23/2013

Well it's a great idea...but based upon it's location in the south side of town it is bound NOT to do very much business because it's prices are set ENTIRELY too high for that socioeconomic demographic. I don't know many poeple who would even travel across TOWN for this type of pricey bilking. $90 – Orientation Fee $60 – Monthly Individual $105 – Monthly Married Couple They are offering this Janua...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was shopping around for health options for the new year. Particularly interested in the personal training side of the house.

09/13/2013

I worked out in the pool. The instructor was friendly. The reason I did not return was the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was checking out the fitness centers. Citizens is great but a lite too pricey.$90.00 to join. The personal trainers were high as well.

06/13/2012

I like everything about their services. The facility is very nice, they have a great array of classes for anything I might be interested in, and they have special trainers who are just terrific.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Citizens Healthplex for my fitness training. On my last visit there, I had water aerobics.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

Cardiac rehabilitation, physical therapy, aquatic therapy, pulmonary rehabilitation, occupational therapy, speech therapy.