ACTION BIKES

Angie's List since March 2007

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

04/15/2016

12/30/2014

These guys went over and beyond what I expected they replaced gear cables on both bikes and on one, they noticed that the axle was bent and replaced it with a titanium one and the price was excellent.  They did it same day.   I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bad gear cables on 2 bicycles as well as the bent rear axle.

06/15/2014

This bike shop has exceptional service. My wife and I have recently decided to start biking again after several years. Our first bike ride was uncomfortable and caused discomfort in the lower back. Upon entering Action Bikes we were promptly greeted. We asked that a few repairs be made to our bikes and this was done on the spot at a reasonable cost. When we told the manager of action bikes that we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjusted height of two bikes for new riders. Installed 2 new seats. Repaired gear wire on one bike and changed a tire with a slow leak. I also purchased a water bottle and water bottle bracket which was installed for me.

07/02/2007

Unmatched service and care. Before during and after purchase.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought two bicycles, one for my wife and one for myself. Purchase price was outstanding. Howard took over two hours working with my wife and one hour with me setting up and tuning the bicycles for us. A custom job by Howard by his own volition. Extra items and adjustments at no additional cost. To say I was satisfied is an understatement. I know of at least three other customers that had the same outstanding service.

03/26/2007

Very quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes fixed, inner tube replaced, pedal replaced, handle bar foam replaced, that was all $40. Then they replaced our chain for $10 on a later date.