Sono Care of East Texas

Angie's List since May 2012

For expectant parents, an opportunity to see and interact with their baby-to-be is accompanied by priceless joy and emotions. At SonoCare of East Texas, we bring you contemporary 3D ultrasound and live-in motion 4D Ultrasound services to allow expectant parents and their friends / families see their baby yawn, smile, close and open their eyes, and play peek-a-boo. By visiting the Tyler Texas center of SonoCare, you can enjoy this unforgettable experience via ultrasound images and even invite your family and friends along to share your joyous moments....

07/06/2012

It was an enjoyable experience. I was satisfied with their services. The staff is friendly and they educate you on the process. They seem to really care because they talk to you. The equipment that they used is state of the art. They provide a package for your entertainment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Sono Care. My wife had both of my kids sonogramed there. They put the pictures and video on a CD for you to take home and watch later.

CATEGORY imaging center

05/10/2012

Julie definitely knows what she is doing! She did the ultrasounds (including the 3D/4D) and I was very happy to have ultrasounds done with her. My pictures turned out wonderfully. You won't be disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fetal ultrasound

CATEGORY obgyn,imaging center

We offer a variety of services including general ultrasound and diagnostic imaging, as well as packages including gender determination and multi-visit packages.