Ratliff Painting & Repair

A 311 Reviews

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2010

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Tyler

Tyler, TX 75703

For ALL your home improvement needs. Local family-owned business operating in the Tyler area for more than 30 years. Many years worth of reputable references available. High quality work, great attention to detail, and careful consideration of homeowner's property. All subcontractors are fully aware and adhere to the work ethic and quality expected. Use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical services. May contact through email....

interior painting (196)handyman (84)house painting (67)drywall (55)home remodeling (53)woodworking (46)door installation (35)home remodeling (35)electrician (34)pressure washing (30)plumbers (30)cabinet refacing (25)

02/05/2021

Would highly recommend, have requested his services multiple times at this point. He keeps you updated via text and is quick to respond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple Request [ Electrical, Patch&Paint, Plumbing ]

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

01/21/2021

Thanks Tony for another amazing job. I had three ceiling fans installed with new wall switches for all of them and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Tony was especially helpful and patient during COVID times by choosing carpet for me when I couldn’t get to the store. New carpet is professionally installed and looks & feels terrific. Lastly, I needed a new dishwasher because the old o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new carpet, a dishwasher, and ceiling fans

CATEGORY carpet installation,plumbing,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

Photo for Ratliff Painting & Repair - Tyler, Tyler, TX - 39148651

12/28/2020

I called on Christmas eve morning and within an hour the electrician came to our house and replaced a damaged outlet. I was very impressed with their professionalism and rapid response. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2020

12/21/2020

They did an amazing job from start to finish on everything we needed done. Communication was quick and easy and they also got everything done in a timely manner. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs someone work on a project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shoe mold installation and paint work

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

11/28/2020

Great! Very professional and very pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair vanity light, replace two light switches, repair wall garage door controller, align Ann can lights

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

11/24/2020

For the three new ceiling fans, I wanted two switches on the wall, one for lights and one for fan, instead of just the existing one switch for the whole thing. Job got done promptly and cleanly. The electrician also added two outlets, one in a floor and one in a kitchen island. Tony is a good communicator and reasonably priced. He’s been our go-to contractor for 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed three ceiling fans and two electrical outlets

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

10/24/2020

It went well. Even the details I was picky about were taken care of. I can’t wait for our next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of fireplace & built-ins

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

Photo for Ratliff Painting & Repair - Tyler, Tyler, TX - 38974853

10/24/2020

Had to get a small section of drywall replaced in bathroom ceiling due to a small water leak. Tony and his crew did great work. They kept our house clean and never had to pick anything up after them. Repair looks great as well, can’t even tell it had work done. Will definitely use them on future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Ceiling Repair

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

D

10/05/2020

He was to come and give an estimate. But never did showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate cabinet and pantry painting

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

I'm so sorry that we could never work out getting our schedules coordinated for me to come out for the estimate. On the day I was headed your way, you asked me not to come because your husband wasn't going to be home. I believe we missed each other a few more times and you informed me that you had other bids and would just go with someone else. I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you the be...

09/28/2020

They did a great job! It looks great and we are very pleased with the quality of the workmanship. We have recommended them to our neighbors. Always pleased with Tony’s work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A tree had fallen on our fence and it had to be replaced.

CATEGORY fencing,cabinet refacing