Pat Evans Air Systems

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2010

We deliver quality service to our valued customers for a fair price. We install new comfort systems with the highest quality of materials and workmanship our area has to offer....

TexLa Industrial Air

TexLa Industrial Air focuses on superior customer service. We aim to create the best experience for our customers. From our initial proposal through final delivery of our product or service, we make certain that our customers are treated as if they were the only one we have. We are innovative. We continuously try to improve our customer facing processes to deliver the best results to our clients. We strive to obtain a solution faster and more accurately than the competition can deliver.

06/18/2018

These guys are great! They told us exactly what was going to be done and did what they said they were going to do! The old AC system in our home never worked as good as this one. Worked with us on keeping the cost down too. Installed new HVAC, added a return air duct and additional duct work as needed. Replaced vent stack for gas heat. Top marks for workmanship. Their work made me realize how crap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC system. AC and Gas Furnace

06/16/2014

They have the unit that we wanted and the price. They were fine and there's no problem. My husband was satisfied. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They recently checked our units but last year put in an air conditioning unit. We've used them mostly throughout the years we've been here.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired dryer drum and ordered a new timer for my washer.

10/12/2011

Overall, the experience was excellent. Their service was great, the technicians were efficient and did what they had promised. Everything went smoothly. I'm very happy with their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new heating & air system.

08/09/2011

They do everything that they are supposed to do. I am satisfied with their services. I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Evans Air Systems, LLC for heating and A/c. The last time I used them was in July this year. They come thrice a year and they charge only once a year for tuning the heating and air conditioning system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & light commercial Air Conditioning & heating service, repair, replacement, indoor air quality.

Check, Visa, MasterCard