Bed Bath n' Bonz

Angie's List since November 2009

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Cost is determined by job....

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They shampoo, clip nails, trim my dog. He loves Teresa, his |groomer, and she is affectionate towards him, as he gets a |little anxious when he is left, but when I pick him up, he is |happy. I have no complaints with Teresa.

CATEGORY kennels, pet grooming

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarded my dog. She loved playing with the other dogs. Staff was super friendly and helpful.

10/09/2012

Everything went great. We have been using them since they opened. They are really nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my pet here for boarding.

07/30/2012

They build a proper (Dog House) kennel. I'm happy with the service they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog has been running away from my house because it had front and back door outlets.

03/26/2010

The place looked really nice from the outside and the main entrance room, but when I asked to go back with my cats while they put them in their cages, I saw that the rest of the place stunk and was very messy. They led me back to where my cats would be staying. They had advertised it as a special cat room, but it was really the employees kitchen and break room. I went to visit my cats twice during...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my two cats to be boarded there for a week while I stayed in a hotel waiting for my new apartment to be ready. They were to be fed / watered, kept clean, given the toys I supplied, let out once a day into the main room and kept together.

CATEGORY kennels

Feeding, grooming, animal boarding & wellness care program, pedicures, massages, teeth brushing.