Vizion Windows & Doors

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since February 2006

With 38 Year's of experience we are Houston's TOP rated WINDOW REPLACEMENT & door company! (We don't do repairs). We offer products that provide LIFETIME parts warranties from such companies as NT Windows, ProVia Doors & Windows, Don Young Company, Andersen Windows & Doors, Simonton Windows, Milgard Windows & Doors. So whether you are looking for windows & doors made from vinyl, thermally improved aluminum, composite materials, or fiberglass we got you covered. And with Vizion's LIFETIME LABOR WARRANTY, we give you a little peace of mind too!...

The Super Maids of Texas

We are a family owned business that has been around for 10 years. We started providing home and apartment cleaning services (Maid services). We now also offer many other services such as carpet and tile cleaning services and painting services. Our staff is professionally trained and has ample experience in the cleaning and home improvement industry. We work with several property management companies in the Houston Area and we also have many regular customers on the residential side.

07/26/2019

The owner Robby Smith came out and gave free estimate that was very competitive. Told me exactly when they are going to schedule the job. They completed the job when they said they were going to complete it. They completed it to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced windows in my house.

07/26/2019

The work was awesome. They came in and did their job, and there was no problem. They just did what they were supposed to do, they went above and beyond what was expected of them, and they didn't charge me an arm and a leg for the little things that comes up while doing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Replaced 87 Windows

03/20/2019

The agent came to my home promptly and gave me advice that saved me hundreds. Thank you for honest professionalism!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door repair

CATEGORY doors

10/26/2018

Robby and team did a fantastic job!! We love our new windows!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new windows

09/19/2018

I am incredibly pleased with the work done by Vizion. They were professional, punctual and very responsive. The install team did a fantastic job and didn't miss any details. They made sure the door handles matched the rest of our house, they replaced trim and baseboards and caulked all the seams in a clean and neat manner. The doors look fantastic and work great!! Not to mention, everyone we worke...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed French Doors

CATEGORY doors

Window repair, glass repair, door repair, screen repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available