TEXSTAR ALARM SYSTEMS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since February 2006

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

FIRE LICENSE #ACR2570 BURGLAR ALARM LICENSE # B9961 A+ Rated member of BBB Over 15 years in Business Texstar Alarm Systems does not subcontract our security work out to other companies Free installation and activation available with 3 year monitoring agreement. Shorter term agreements available, but they may require activation and/or installation fees. Low monthly monitoring rates starting at $19.95/mo + tax....

Dr Computer Service & Security Cameras

Need Security Cameras and Video Surveillance in Houston? Dr computer service specializes in Surveillance needs including Security cameras & video surveillance.

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed alarm system. I called and he came right out .

12/16/2013

They provided Saturday installation service which was nice.  The technician showed up on time and called to let me know he was on his way.  He checked all the windows and doors and installed the security system.  He walked me through how to operate it.  We liked that they offered cell instead of land line connection.  They did a great job.  Everyone I have dealt with at this company has been so ni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed alarm system.

02/28/2012

I was really very pleased with this company.  I thought their price was very good, and they were very professional.  I haven't gotten the monthly bill yet, but I am sure it will be fine.  The process of ordering and getting it installed was pretty great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced an existing old security system with a new model with modern technology.

04/03/2011

Please note that the price above includes prepayment of 3mos of monitoring svc. We had been shopping around for a company to update and monitor our alarm system (specifically, we wanted a cell-based system). We wanted a local company that would not sell our contract and that would be responsible for the alarm equipment should we have any issues (plus, one of the national companies, who told us our...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm system upgrade and monitoring

10/31/2008

Lonnie came out and gave a very complete quote. He talked through the different options that we could choose and different devices available. The technician that actually came out to do the work was terrific. He helped a great deal in proper placement of the devices and did a quality installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved into a home that had an alarm system. We wanted to add some features and activate our monitoring.

CATEGORY home security systems

BURGLAR ALARMS INSTALLATION & SERVICE COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL CUSTOM PRE-WIRING LIFETIME WARRANTIES OFFERED ON PARTS & LABOR

CCTV cameras