Sundown Window Tinting

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since September 2014

SunDown Window Tinting provides professional window tinting for both commercial and residential clients utilizing reflective, non-reflective, clear, metal alloyed, ceramic and security films. We've been serving Houston and the surrounding communities since 1982. Paul Piat, owner of SunDown Window Tinting, has been in the window film industry for over 30 years. Paul has installed window film on homes, schools, businesses, commercial buildings, cars, RV’s, boats and planes. Beginning in 1994, Paul began concentrating solely on installation of window film to “flat” grass found in homes, businesses and commercial buildings. In recent years, Paul has added installation of frosted and etched window film onto doors and conference rooms. Paul takes great pride in the professional installation of window film that meets his customers’ needs and concerns....

Accent Shutter Inc

81  REVIEWS
Accent Shutter Inc

We having been in the custom window covering business serving the Houston area for over 20 years. We employ over 23 personnel and have our own experienced installers, no third-party contractors. Premium products, rapid cycle time, and personal customer service make us your best partner for your window treatment needs.

04/13/2020

Sundown Window Film owner, Paul Piat, is the epitome of customer service. He went above and beyond anything that we could have expected. He is a man of his word and that is rare in this world today. I will be referring his company to everyone wanting professionally installed window film. Thank you Paul.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window film and window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning,window tinting

02/09/2018

You never have to worry about Sundown Window Tinting! Excellent window film installation company that serves their customers with professionalism and respect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sundown Window Tinting is our exclusive installation company in the Houston, Texas and surrounding areas. They are a very professional company from start to finish. They install the film perfectly and are very respectful of the clients we serve.

CATEGORY window tinting,security windows

05/15/2017

Went well. They had a lot of glass film options & it is working great to date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinted a glass door

CATEGORY window tinting

Thank you for your review. We know how valuable your time is. It was a pleasure assisting with your window film needs. Sincerely, Paul Piat Sundown Window Tinting

04/23/2017

Very timely response, ordering and installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar film installation on 11 windows

CATEGORY window tinting

Thank you for taking time to complete a review. We appreciate it. We enjoyed serving you. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you in the future.

04/25/2016

With Sundown I am reminded of the phrase; "Different isn't necessarily better.  But better is always different."  With Sundown you get something better and that's what makes them different.   As I am writing this I am trying to remember an extensive home service experience (tinting almost 500 windows) that went as well as my experience with Sundown.   First of all, Sundown showed up on time.  This...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sundown provides and applies window tinting that will allow your home to stay cooler with lower utility bills.  In my first year I have experienced almost a 15% decrease in my utility bill.  Another advantage of Sundown and their window tinting is that I can leave the blinds up and the sun's rays will not hurt my furniture and carpet.  It has changed the whole atmosphere in my home for the better.  The light coming in isn't as bright which makes it calmer and more peaceful.

CATEGORY window tinting

SunDown Window Tinting provides professional window tinting for both commercial and residential clients utilizing reflective, non-reflective, clear, metal alloyed, ceramic and security films. SunDown also offers installation of frosted and etched window film onto doors and conference room glass. SunDown provides commercial clients with the installation of window signage including perforated slicks & vinyls. SunDown happily provides window cleaning services to clients as well.

Due to demand for commercial & residential services, SunDown Window Tinting no longer offers tinting services for cars, RV’s, boats and planes. We're happy to provide referrals to other vendors for these services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover