Glass Texas

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2011

GlassTex is a full service glass and mirror company serving the greater Houston area. We offer a full range of services and products. We offer both window repair and replacement as well as glass tabletops, mirrors, shower enclosures, window tinting and window screens....

Mr. Glass & Mirror

12  REVIEWS
Mr. Glass & Mirror

HOUSTON FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS & MIRRORS HOUSTON, TX (metro area) PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SHOWROOM LOCATED IN HOUSTON! WE’LL BEAT ANY COMPETITIVE QUOTE!!! 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY ON SHOWERGUARD! Over 10 years of experience in the Houston area! Our company has been installing custom shower doors, custom mirrors and doing re-glazes (glass window repair) in a very successful and safe manner for over a decade. We design and install high quality shower enclosures, custom fit for your old shower space. Our main goal is to satisfy our customers by providing them the best quality product and outstanding service at a very affordable price. Mr. Glass & Mirror offers a great selection of products and services to meet the glass needs of every customer. Houston Frameless Shower Doors | Frameless Shower Doors Houston | Houston Shower Door Installer | Best Price Guarantee Frameless Shower Doors Houston | MrGlassMirror.com Some of these services include: Custom Shower Doors (Frameless & Framed) Custom Mirrors Window Replacement Solar Screens Glass Repair Our honesty, integrity, reliability and competitive prices have given us a great reputation in the Houston market and have left customers with the desire to hire us again and again. Our professional staff is here to help you. Please contact us if you have any questions or to request a free quote. We offer lifetime warranty on ShowerGuard. Call today and schedule a FREE estimate with one of our shower door technicians! 281-227-9932

D

12/30/2014

Never finished

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tried to fix window

CATEGORY glass repair,replacement windows

08/29/2014

John was later than originally expected the day of the repair, but we were called and told when he would come. He arrived about 1:00 PM and worked until after 9 PM trying to get everything finished. He had to come back the next day for a short while to finish up and get his ladders. Very pleased with John's diligence, and would gladly recommend Glass Texas as a glass repair company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken glass section in my sunroom, and used sealer for general leak repair on the top panes.

07/26/2013

I called John on Tuesday, he called me back on Wednesday, his crew came out on Thursday. Very professional, very nice, very knowledgeable....perfect repair!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired glass shower door

04/26/2013

Received estimate on the same day I called and they were able to perform the installation on the following day. Vendor showed up on time and did a very professional job. Very pleased with the work and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two small double pain kitchen windows replaced and tinted.

CATEGORY replacement windows

09/12/2012

I had purchased new bedroom furniture for my 13 year old and decided to cover some of the pieces of furniture with glass tops for protection. I called John with GlassTex and he was able to send someone (Anthony) to my home that day to measure and give me an estimate. The estimate seemed reasonable and I went ahead and had my other son's room measured as well. GlassTex returned the following day wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired GlassTex to make glass table top pieces to protect furniture in my home.

CATEGORY glass repair

Window repair, replacement, tinting, screens, shower enclosures, weather stripping, mirrors, glass table tops, safety glass, tempered glass, security glass, double pane windows, insulated, decorative glass & door glass.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa