All Star Roof Systems

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since June 2017

We're a Houston roofing company, established in 1969, that specializes in Aluminum and Steel roofs. We're also adept in composition shingles. We've been installing Metal Roofs for 50 years and are an A+ company with the BBB. Our customers get a lifetime warranty! We offer free roof inspections....

DAV Construction

51  REVIEWS
DAV Construction

When you need a contractor that has all of these qualities and more, make Dav Roofing and Construction your preferred choice. We are a family own roofing company serving greater Houston and surroundings since 2005, we are certified manufacturer contractors, our installation crew comply with all the training to provide home owners the system plus lifetime warranty.

07/18/2018

I highly reccommend All Star Roofing Systems. Joel Chesney is awsome. His courtesy and customer service knowledge is above expectation. Joel handeled every detail with perfection for us. Juan and his crew roof installation was above epectation also. Courtesy, attention to detail, workmanship and articulate clean up left an impressive job well done. We have received many compliments on our house wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Aluminum tile roof replacement

04/04/2018

I am a hard to please consumer. Joel at All Star Roof Systems was patient as I went through the process of determining what type of roof I wanted. I chose an aluminum roof (Country Manor Shake) by Classic Roofing Systems because of the beautiful definition in the roof as well as the lifetime warranty. Joel's installation team led by Juan did an outstanding job. My roof has the "WOW" factor!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold and Installed New Roof

08/14/2017

Excellent Service! Basically they kept the property organized, neat. When they were done, there were no trash around, no leaks and they did what they said they were going to do. Work was done in a timely fashion. When there was a slight delay they let us know in advance. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new metal roof

08/11/2017

The new roof looks great and seems to be saving on my electricity bill. This company has been in business quite a while and was recommended by the manufacturer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two old roofs torn off and a new metal roof installed.

08/08/2017

Fantastic company. I highly recommend All Star Roof Systems to anyone in who needs a new roof in Houston. They were very professional, personable and their team worked extremely efficient. We went to four other companies for estimates and chose them due to their thorough assessment and realistic price. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof after getting hail damage.

Metal Roofing Contractor