Whats Next Remodeling LLC

The Colony, TX 75056

Kitchen Master Hallway Remodel

Kitchen Master Hallway Remodel

home remodeling202075013
We removed the upper cabinets and opened the wall up for a bigger view to the living room from kitchen. Made and Island into the main table for the kitchen area. Remodel both bathrooms.

COVID-19 Update* We are still open for business! Taking every precaution necessary to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible. Virtual estimates are available as well. Please give us a call today. The founder of Whats Next Remodeling has over 24 years of industry experience. We have all the resources necessary to make your project a reality. We work solely with trade professionals and promise to finish your project professionally, timely and to your satisfaction....
Kitchen and bathroom Remodel - Image

Kitchen and bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

202075093
Complete Master Bathroom Remodel.  - Image

Complete Master Bathroom Remodel.

tile installation

202075039

home remodeling (54)interior painting (27)house painting (7)hardwood flooring (4)home remodeling (23)tile installation (20)marble and granite (16)woodworking (14)plumbing (8)roofing (4)masonry (3)gutter installation (3)

11/06/2020

What's Next is the best. About an hour after I posted on Angie's List, Alan was at my home. I showed him all the work that I wanted done (it was extensive - 4 bathrooms (master - removing bathtub and installing a sauna with moving the shower to where the tub is now-so very extensive), kitchen, flooring). The next day I had an estimate. I was amazed at the estimate; Alan remembered everything that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,hardwood floor repair,plumbing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

Thank you so much for giving Whats Next Remodeling the opportunity to work with you and your family.

11/06/2020

Alan and team did a fantastic job. All trades were clean and courteous. Tile team was detail oriented. Stone team was a pleasure to work with. Alan and Tracy were transparent and honest about various costs and the process before it even began. Will hire again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

Thank you.

11/03/2020

Great job. Very professional. High quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath Remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

10/25/2020

Great! The workmen were very respectful of being in my home. They were hard working and good craftsmen. They put in hardwood floors in 3 bedrooms. Once I saw how well that went I had them redo a bathroom and my kitchen counters & sink. I love it all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood flooring, tile work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2020

10/15/2020

Alan and his team are always a pleasure to work with. This was the second major project Alan has done for us and we’ll be calling him for a third.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hall bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

10/13/2020

Best service ever! Quoted 3 weeks and was completed in the 3 weeks, timeline was laid out and clear Crew cleaned up the area every night, and were top notch, super nice guys. Every contractor was professional. Alan made great suggestions and sourced the materials. Love, love my bathroom. Would not change a thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely remodeled the master bathroom and closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Photo for Whats Next Remodeling LLC - 5625 Green Hollow Ln, The Colony, TX - 38998757

You are fantastic to work with. Smiles all day long. The crew felt so comfortable everyday working with you. The bathroom is definitely beautiful. Thank you.

09/27/2020

It went great! Very professional and personable. . . I felt the entire team was wonderful and so glad I went with this company. I would not hesitate to hire again for future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the kitchen cabinets Installed new quartz countertops. Installed new backsplash tile and farm sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

Photo for Whats Next Remodeling LLC - 5625 Green Hollow Ln, The Colony, TX - 38911692

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work with you and your family.

08/25/2020

We were forced into remodel by necessity (leaking shower pan!) and thoroughly enjoyed working with Alan and team to update our master bathroom - responsive and helpful throughout the entire process, adaptive to changes along the way, professional and courteous throughout. They've done work for us previously (closet build-out, adding French doors and transom glass) and are at the top of our list to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath partial remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Photo for Whats Next Remodeling LLC - 5625 Green Hollow Ln, The Colony, TX - 38839999

I always enjoy working with you and your family.Thank you for having us back.

08/19/2020

What’s next did a great job in our home! They were quick and thorough. Allen stayed in contact with us daily and checking in on the team. We will definitely use them again for future remodel projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting up stairs, Popcorn removed, New Can light, chandelier installed and New crown molding.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

Had fun working with you. Thank you.

08/01/2020

Everything was perfect. I had a vision and Alan saw my vision with me. They were polite, neat, on time and on budget. I would recommend Whats Next Remodeling and hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel, Hall bath Remodel, Master Bathroom Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

It was so fun being a part of the remodel. You and your husband were so eazy going. Thank you both and the kids.

Painting Interior and Exterior, Kitchen and Bath remodels, Roofing and Flooring and Granite/Quartz Load Bearing Walls and Master Carpentry

Visa, MasterCard, Check