Whats Next Remodeling LLC

A43 REVIEWS

Founded 2017

5625 Green Hollow Ln

The Colony, TX, 75056

The founders of Whats Next Remodeling have over 20 years of industry experience. We have all the resources necessary to make your project a reality. We work solely with trade professionals and promise to finish your project professionally, timely and to your satisfaction....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (33)Interior Painting (20)General Remodeling (17)Ceramic Tile (14)Marble and Granite (12)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (10)Exterior Painting (6)Roofing (4)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (3)Plumbing (3)Gutters (3)Masonry (3)

11/02/2019

They did an excellent job. They provided me a very reasonable quote and got the work done very efficiently . Other companies quoted me much higher and we’re going to take a lot more time to complete the project . I gave them five stars and highly recommend them for any project .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair hole in roof from tree. Remove sheetrock and insulation. Installed new sheetrock and insulation. Painted the bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

10/27/2019

I have been wanting to get my home office professionally done instead of hobbled together with components from IKEA. Alan and team had remodeled my kitchen earlier in the year. I was pretty familiar with their quality and handy work so I engaged with them to remodel my office. My goal was pretty simple. make effective use of my small loft area as a functioning office as well as showcase for my lar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel Home Office

CATEGORY electrician, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

Working for you is like working for a best friend. Every time we are there, it is so enjoyable. You have a gift for making all of us feel very welcome and special. Thank you so much for entrusting Whats Next Remodeling with your dreams .

10/22/2019

Alan and his team did a fantastic job remodeling my kitchen. They converted a bar-height kitchen island to counter-height, replaced the granite with a beautiful marble-look quartz, replaced the outdated back-splash with glass tile, took out an under cabinet vent hood and replaced it with a modern, stand-alone stainless steel vent hood, installed a new gas range top, installed Alexa-enabled LED lig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

We really enjoyed being able to meet or exceed your expectations. Great project. Whats Next? Panoramic Doors!

10/19/2019

Fantastic...Alan and team had our kitchen remodel done on time and on budget...all while we were away on vaca. Felt like a HGTV reveal when we walked in. Beautiful craftsmanship and attention to detail! Would HIGHLY recommend What’s Next in general and Alan in particular. (We’ve already hired What’s Next for our next project!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen

CATEGORY plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

Having the Kitchen Remodeling done while you where on vacation was awesome. The excitement on both your faces was very rewarding. Thank you for the opportunity.

10/14/2019

Alan was extremely knowledgable in all areas of the remodel. He listened to what we wanted and made it all happen. He made the process completely stress free and was open to last minute changes. His attention to detail can not be matched. Best remodel ever!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2019

I really enjoyed the time we spent together. Your family was awesome to work with. Looking forward to Whats Next?

09/23/2019

Great. Alan is very hands on and thorough. All his workers are experts at their particular fields. I am so pleased with the results and would definitely have them do ant future work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely Remodel the master bathroom. New shower, New Quartz countertops, New stand alone tub, New tile flooring,

CATEGORY plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

Both projects were so much fun. Thank you for using Whats Next Remodeling.

09/15/2019

Alan and his crew did a great job on our project - we had an emergency repair and they responded quickly and took care of everything. Also did a great job keeping the work site neat and clean. Thank You !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen ceiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your family again. Really enjoyed helping out .

08/16/2019

Alan was extremely professional. Work done was superb and reasonably priced. His workers were meticulous and everything turned out great. I live my new kitchen!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

We are so glad you are happy . The master bathroom and kitchen were awesome projects. Thank you!

08/03/2019

Responsive and quality work. I will look to work with them again in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large wall patching, installation of a new door, and removing and reinstalling a new trim

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Thank you.

08/02/2019

What's Next Remodeling--what an appropriate name for an amazing company! Because once they finish making one thing beautiful, you find yourself asking, "What's next?" From start to finish, Alan and his team were professional, prompt, courteous, and responsive. They did exactly what I dreamed of and had suggestions when I wasn't sure what I wanted. Alan is meticulous in his attention to even the sm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodels

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

We are so pleased you are happy. Both bathrooms are beautiful. The entire experience was so awesome. The decor items in each bathroom make our work look incredible. Whats Next? More cookies! Looking forward to working with you again.