Nortex Fence & Patio

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5520 overland dr. Ste A

The Colony, TX 75056

Nortex Fence & Patio offers free estimates! We build custom, quality fences, decks, arbors, patio covers, driveway gates, retaining walls, stamped concrete, and more. We offer competitive prices while still using top quality material, and highly skilled, experienced, and knowledgable builders. Nortex strives to build relationships with our valued customers, and your feedback is so very appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to tell us how we are serving you! We serve all of North Dallas! Free estimates!...

fence company (111)deck building (24)driveway gate installation (18)concrete repair (14)stamped concrete (13)awning installation (7)roofing (7)gutter installation (5)electrician (4)house painting (3)

07/29/2019

7/23/2019 I called, left message to call me. Never called back.\ 7/25/2019 I left message - I also filled out their contact system on their website. 7/29/2019 No return call - Not a word from them. It’s like I’m invisible. I’m banging at their door trying to give them money and they don’t answer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio & fence

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

07/22/2019

They were great - punctual, polite, and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace a section of wrought iron fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

03/08/2019

Nortex Fence did an incredible job replacing our old fence. We wanted a custom dog window built on the fence and it came out perfect! They definitely went above and beyond to provide outstanding service! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again! Truly amazed at how professional these people are!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

03/07/2019

Went great! They were professional and courteous and made me feel comfortable with the whole process

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

03/06/2019

Was awesome, prompt and courteous employees work done fast and on time !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence built

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

03/06/2019

I had our concrete patio extended and a cover built. The quality of the materials and workmanship are top notch. I Definitely recommend Nortex! Great quality, service and people! Thank you so much for your incredible work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Extension

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

03/06/2019

The company was outstanding! Very friendly and extremely punctual people. They walked me through every process throughout the entire installation and I couldnt be happier! Truly 1 of a kind fencing and patio company! Will definitely use them again when I get my patio redone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

03/06/2019

The job went flawlessley. I would most definitely recommend this company. Jon was amazing and if you need anything done he is the man to do the job. He was professional and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing and posts

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

03/06/2019

It went very well, performance was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my patio done

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2019

03/06/2019

Excellent work, high quality materials. on time and responsive to any questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence replacement

CATEGORY fencing

new fence construction, decorative gates, automatic driveway gates, stone & wood barrier walls, custom stone work, stamped concrete, patio construction-patio covers, arbors, pergolas & deck construction.

Material sales, fence staining, refinishing, or repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check