RUSHING PEST CONTROL SVC

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since October 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Family-owned, Christian business with over 40-years experience. Trained, and insured technicians who work to provide complete pest and termite control services. All employees undergo random drug testing, and are screened by the State of Texas....

01/06/2014

They did exactly what I asked, when I asked for it,and the price was affordable. The level of professionalism was superior and the customer service from the first phone call to the bill that arrived in the mail was wonderful! I intend to be on their maintenance so I can remain pest free. The treated me like I was family. Kudos for this local business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed the interior of our new home and bombed under the crawl space

05/29/2012

I haven't seen a single bug in the whole time they came here; they are better than everybody else I have tried.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use RUSHING PEST CONTROL SVC for pest control and exterminating.

03/03/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed indoor and outdoor for bugs. Returning every 3 months for service, paying $75.00 each time after first time. Happy with service.

CATEGORY pest control

We service most entities including, residential, commercial, industrial, schools, restaurants, hospitals, and other medical facilities. Pests treated include, cockroaches, ants, termites, fleas, bedbugs, wasps, rats, mice, crickets, fire ants, flies, millipedes, stored-product pests, and powder post beetles. Also, Texas and Arkansas Wood Destroying Insect inspections, and reports.

Bats, skunks, squirrels, racoons and snakes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal