AAA GARAGE DOOR & OPENER

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since September 2006

B Rated | 3 Reviews

AAA Garage Door & Opener has been in business in the DFW area since 1997. Our technicians are highly trained with many years experience in this industry. We are insured and all of our technicians are back ground checked for your protection. Customer service is our #1 priority. Same day service in most cases....

Family Christian Doors

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs.

Offers by Family Christian Doors on Angie's List

02/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The repairman came within an hour of my call and got the garage door open so I could get to work. He came with in a half hour of the estimated time the next morning to replace the damaged door. He was very quick and clean. I was pleased with quality of the door and with the installation. I probably could have gotten a better price if I had shopped around but I didn't loose much time from work and liked the repairman.

C

11/17/2012

So because of these malfunctioning springs, I incur additional expense.  I'm not feeling particularly secure about this company. I'm not clear how they come up with first $300 to re-install a garage door then another 100 dollars for new rollers.  This seemed too--oh, we'll do it all for $400.  I'm feeling that the situation is a bit unctuous. I wouldn't have called except that the springs have a l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I first had them install in 2009 new broken springs.--$400 In 2011 They replaced a spring in 2011--189 In July 2012, they replaced another spring--189 Now November, another spring broke, which collapsed my garage door and did further damage.  Now It's costing me $400 to put the door back on, to put new rollers on the door and to replace the spring.  Plus, because of the door, the opener might not work so I'll have to replace that, which is not included in this price.

09/19/2006

AAA Garage Door & Opener called back immediately. Another co. didn't call back for an hour. Technician arrived within a half hour and performed work in just over an hour to hour and a half.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential door had fallen off track. Cable had also come off winder roller. Technician Nato got door back on track, replaced both cables, installed new rollers, and lubricated and adjusted door. Total was 400.00, but I had a 10.00 coupon to make it 390.00. Charge included 50.00 night call.

CATEGORY garage doors

It seems that the member was happy with our level of service and puncuality. Unfortunately, the price seems to have been an issue. Please understand that the call was received and the job performed after normal business hours. Emergency services are available with an additional emergency fee which is always clarified prior to the job being dispatched to a technician. We are glad that our services ...

AAA Garage Door & Opener offers a complete line of both Residential and Commercial Garage Door and Garage Door Opener products. We provide installation as well as complete repair service. AAA Garage Door & Opener provides services such as broken spring replacement, preventative maintenance, repair of cable problems and much much more! Call our office for help with any garage door or opener problem. We also offer 24 hour/7 day a week emergency service.

AAA Garage Door & Opener does not provide service or installation for entry doors. We strive to be the best in our area of expertise which is your garage door and related items.

$10 OFF