Busy B's Errand Service & Professional Pet Sitting

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since March 2014

The goal of Busy B's Errand Service is to help our customers become more productive in their day to day lives by giving them the extra time in their day to do so while lessening everyday stress. Owned and operated by Brandi Simons....

Paws & Claws Pet Sitters

I offer personalized at-home pet care. I come into your home so you are able to leave your pet in familiar surroundings. I try to follow your pet routine as close as I can. This includes feeding, watering, giving medication if needed, and spending quality time loving, petting and playing while you are away. I also will water plants if time permits, check mail and retrieve newspaper if needed. Charges are per visit, number of pets, and mileage if you are located 7 miles or more from me. I have been in business 8 years. I am also insured and bonded.

09/19/2016

Fantastic service! I was calling from California needing a prescription picked up & delivered to my son. Busy Bee's was helpful and so reputable. appreciate all their help!! Stacy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Package picked up and delivered

CATEGORY errand service

08/17/2016

Really wonderful experience. I will definitely use Brandi for my pet sitting needs in the future and will recommend her to anyone. She was very professional during the whole process, and gave me peace of mind as soon as I met her. Her rates are very reasonable for the services she offers. Thanks Brandi and Busy B's!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wonderful pet sitting experience. Brandi took care of my cat while I was out of town. She was punctual, professional, trustworthy, and all around great. She checked in on my cat every day, would clean his litter box, play with him, and give him treats.

07/26/2016

Busy B's did an awesome job! We got pictures of our pets & an update every day. When we got home, all the dogs were healthy & happy! So were we!! Thanks Busy B's!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My family traveled to Seattle for several days, and we needed pet care for 4 dogs.

07/11/2016

There were 2 pet owners. Each of us have 2 rescue dogs. None of them had ever been left totally alone before, so tension was high. We went away on a weekend trip, and everything went extremely well. We got texts and pictures showing our happy pets, while we were gone. The dogs were fine and we were more relaxed. Busy B does an awesome job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting for 4 medium-sized dogs while the owners were on an out-of-town trip.

03/24/2014

My dogs liked the sitter and felt comfortable with her.  The house was still tidy and most importantly, my dogs were not stressed.  Food dishes were left clean and water was fresh.  I think she took good care of my animals and followed my instructions with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fed pets, played with pets. Open, closed blinds, checked security, checked on pets at appointed times.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Specializing in handling your To-Do list! Services designed to make your life easier. * Post Office Runs * Drug Store Runs * Pick-Up & Delivery Services * Information Gathering * Office Support * Grocery Shopping * House / Pet / People Sitting * Correspondence * Waiting for service/repair * Bill paying * New baby/ mothers helper * Much Much More. I handle the little things that take time away from your day. You can see a full list of services and details on website.

Transporting people. Kenneling. Grooming.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal