Farr Fence Restoration

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1721 hillside dr.

Temple Tx, TX 76502

Farr Fence Restoration is a reputable and experienced full-service fencing company located in Temple, Texas. With 10 years of service in the fencing industry and hundreds of satisfied customers, we offer you a peace of mind. From small residential projects to large commercial and industrial projects, our goal is complete customer satisfaction at a reasonable price. You can rest assured that with Farr Fence Restoration, your fencing project is in good hands. We build to last....

Fencing (14)Fencing Driveway Gates (6)Animal Fencing (4)Wrought Iron (1)

11/19/2019

We saw a neighbor using Farr Fence Restorations and asked for a card and quote. Jeremy stopped by and provided us the estimate later that day. Fence is about 400 ft with one large and two smaller gates. They had the entire fence down and hauled away in a day, completed most of the new poles set the next day. By the end of the week we had a beautiful fence. Feel like the price was reasonable for th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old fencing removed and new fencing installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/05/2019

Jeremy is a very good communicator and kept us informed of the progress. Finished on time and a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
section of fence replaced as well as a gate

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

10/23/2019

They completed the job very quickly and did amazing work. I would suggest them to anyone I know. I could not be happier with the work they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed 4 side fence replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

Photo for Farr Fence Restoration - 1721 hillside dr., Temple Tx, TX - 38198386

10/09/2019

He was prompt, professional, affordable and went far beyond my expectations in an effort to not only fix my fence but allow For my dogs to still Be comfortable in their own yard. I recommend him hands down and will continue to use Farr Fence for all my fencing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2018

10/06/2019

It went smoothly. Took 2 days total to get a new fence. 1st day was tear down and place new posts. 2nd day they finished up! Great Quality Work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

10/05/2019

They were amazing got the work done in 2 days and it looks awesome!!! Would recommend them to anyone needing a fence done!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

10/04/2019

Very well! The old fence was removed and the new fence was installed we're just a matter of 3 days, the craftsmanship was better than the original fence that was installed. I will definitely be referring far fence to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home fencing

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

10/03/2019

It was perfect... I contacted Farr about a quote and within hours, I had an email quote. I contacted them again about some questions and they were more than willing to offer answers without making it seem like I was hassling them. Jeremy was very professional and so was his crew that installed my new fence. My new fence turned out so much better than I expected and we are so happy. I could not be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Fence Installation

CATEGORY fencing, dog fence, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

10/03/2019

He came out, gave me a fair price, began and completed job on time and now when I spend time outside, I am so proud of the stunning fence they put up. Quality, professionalism, and integrity - Farr Fence Restoration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced fence that was done by incompetent "cheaper" contractor. Wish I had gone with Jeremy the first time!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Photo for Farr Fence Restoration - 1721 hillside dr., Temple Tx, TX - 38157599

10/03/2019

Went super smooth. Results look amazing. Gates are sturdy and work well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence repair and gate placement

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Photo for Farr Fence Restoration - 1721 hillside dr., Temple Tx, TX - 38149537

Farr Fence Restoration specializes in all types of new fencing or repairing all types of old fencing. Along with fencing we also do tree trimming, pressure washing, fence staining, irrigation systems, sod installation, tree planting and landscaping. We offer senior citizen, and military discounts along with free estimates.

NA