LAND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT

Angie's List since February 2006

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

RGC Ramon's Landscaping and Irrigation

Owned and operated in the Houston with over 20 years of work experience. Ramon is the business owner and is on site at all times overseeing each and every project.

02/21/2006

I am very pleased with the work Land Resource Management did around our yard. They designed the landscape and it is very aesthetically pleasing. They built a beautiful wall; arbor and the colors in our yard are great. They are very efficient, professional in their work and I am so pleased that everything is blooming beautifully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Land Resource Management did the landscaping around our home, built a wall, an arbor, a walkway and did all of the planting. The design is very nice with bushes, trees, shrubbery and everything blooming.

CATEGORY landscaper

CATEGORY hardscaping

D

02/21/2006

I used the same company to do my yard for many years and recently I switched to someone else. The reason I changed from Land Resource Management was a couple of things. They did a great job for many years, but within the last year, they have really gone down hill. There were times when they didn t even show up, they were not keeping up with the necessary work. When I called them, I couldn t even g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My yard was maintained for a few years by Land Resource management, they would come bi weekly to cut, trim, and prune. They also look after the planting of new flowers, pest control and mulching. The landscapers came around in September and mowed my lawn, trimmed my shrubs and edged.

CATEGORY landscaper