First Call Garage Doors, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

11569 S Highway 6 # 171

Sugar Land, TX 77498

Our mobile team is ready to help you fix your garage door problem. Our technicians have over 14 years of experience and expertise to know which product will work best for your home or business while meeting your budget. At First Call Garage Doors, we take pride in offering quality products at affordable prices. Dont let your garage door affect the safety and security of your home. We strive for complete customer satisfaction with every service, repair, and installation....

Garage Doors (139)

12/21/2019

Super all the way. Quick efficient customer service and performance

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roller replacement and tune up

09/24/2019

The work was done quickly and I am pleased with the outcome. My door opens an d closes smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

07/20/2019

Excellent service! On time and quality work. Micheal offered a special to replaced two torsion springs, ten rollers and tune up on a single large metal door. Tony arrived an hour after I called for service. He was professional, courteous and super-fast. Work was complete in less than 45 minutes. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced two torsion springs, ten rollers, tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

07/12/2019

They were prompt, professional, courteous, personable, efficient...just all around excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overhead garage door replaced, 16ft wide door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

05/05/2019

First Call Garage Doors provides excellent service. I have used them twice and will use them again. Michael is great to do business with. I would highly recommend. I had both of my garage doors replaced and we ordered new doors through First Call. Michael came out to the house and we reviewed the various door options available. When they came in, Michael and his team came and installed them. Very ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new garage doors and replace opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

03/22/2019

These guys showed up early and got right to it. They were very professional and got the job done. Now if we can get service like this w/other projects in the house, we'll be very satisfied. Thanks First Call Garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired spring and installed motor and rollers

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

03/07/2019

Excellent = Called Michael. He came out on time and fixed the jammed overhead door. Now its like new, plus with a safety screw so I don't get it jammed accidentally again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Un-jam garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

03/01/2019

Called that morning and installer was able to come out same day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed garage door opened installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

11/01/2018

I could not have asked for better. The work was done to my complete satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had First Call Garage Doors replace may garage door opener.

10/15/2018

An oversized torsion spring for a very heavy wood garage door broke and door would not open. Phone call around 5pm was returned promptly and garage door was fixed within 3 hours. Was convinced to replace all 4 Torsion springs and I felt the price was high, but given the promptness of the service I was willing to pay. The frayed cables were also replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Torsion spring broke

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

We take pride in offering fast and efficient service.FREE ESTIMATES .We fix Off Track Garage Doors, Broken Springs,New Garage Door Installations or Replace,New Garage Door Openers Replace or Installation, Doors, Garage Door Maintenance, Tune - up, Roller Replace, Sections Replace. We have the tools and products to ensure that your garage door works perfectly , smoothly and quietly .