houston Cleaning Squad

A 44 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2016

2638 5th St. #11

Stafford, TX 77477

Houston Cleaning Squad is a local Family owned and operated Cleaning company with 25 years of combined experience. Our company is based on the belief that a clean house makes a happy family. We offer a complete cleaning service tailored to your particular needs. Our team pays close attention to details to each and every project that with are involved with. Our team can cover all rooms in the house including the bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms and more. If you have extras you want to include ask us about pricing for those items. When you choose our Maid services to care for your home or business, you can be confident that this is the right choice. Our team has 25 years of combined experience; they go for an extensively trained and background check. Our company believes that honesty and integrity are a big part of the services that we offer....

house cleaning (43)pressure washing (5)carpet cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (2)

02/13/2020

Top Notch! I am gong to ask them to clean every 2 weeks as soon as I unpack.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to help you and we look forward to work with you in the nearest future. Houston Cleaning Squad

01/31/2020

Our house is cleaner than it ever has been, even the day we moved in! I couldn’t be happier! We hired them monthly from now on!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential Deep Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed], is a pleasure working for your family, we appreciate the opportunity to help you with your cleaning needs. Houston Cleaning Squad

01/17/2020

The team was outstanding and very thorough for the work required. We will definitely use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning in prep for listing house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity to help you. We look forward to help you in your new house.

06/04/2019

Service excellence in all respects. Have been using Vera’s HCS for about 2 years. Never disappointed. Schedule at my convenience. Always prompt. Highly recommend Vera’s HCS!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housekeeping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

Dear Mrs [Member Name Removed],is a pleasure to work with you, thank you for the opportunity to help you. Houston Cleaning Squad

07/12/2018

Vera came out to the house to see what needed to be done. She is very organized! Presented me with a fair price and we scheduled the day. The cleaning crew showed up early! Very pleasant and professional ladies. They transformed the house leaving it looking and smelling like new! I would highly recommend Houston Cleaning Squad!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed], we enjoy working with you and helping you to get the house ready for sell. Vera

05/11/2018

They were very professional; they showed up on time, did an excellent job with cleaning my home and garage, and were easy to work with. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a deep cleaning of my home to get it ready for showings

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed] we appreciate your business and look forward to help you with your new house. Houston Cleaning Squad

03/25/2018

They showed up on time and were hard at work the entire time they were here. We didn't feel like our home was dirty or messy, but it shined when they left!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the inside of the house top to bottom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

We appreciate your business and look forward to help you in the future. Houston Cleaning Squad

07/14/2017

Houston Cleaning squad did an amazing job in making my new home spotlessly clean. The previous owner left the home really dirty so, I hire this company to clean up the mess. When I walked into my new home, not only did it look spotless but it smelled so clean. I really appreciate the diligence in their cleaning and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in deep cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

06/26/2017

SO good! I am a devoted regular client now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed], always a pleasure helping you with your cleaning needs. Houston Cleaning Squad

05/23/2017

The crew did a thorough and professional job. I was very pleased and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning the whole house before putting it up for sale, including window washing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2017

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to help you preparing the house for sell, we wish you the best in the selling of your house. Houston Cleaning Squad

Whole house cleaning , maid services, carpet cleaning , window cleaning , pressure washing , steam cleaning , house painting .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal