Charlton's Body Repair

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Charltons Body Repair has been repairing vehicles in Stafford, since the mid 50s. It was started up by grandfather E.C. Charlton back in 1953. They are known for the fair and honest treatment they give their customers. Charltons will also buy or sell vehicles and RVs. We also repair RVs. If you have any questions about our automobile repairs, dont hesitate to call us....

Master Car Care

41  REVIEWS
Master Car Care

Our Motto "Yesterday's Service...Today's Technology say's we are bringing together the traditions of personal neighborhood service along with the latest modern technology to assure excellence in all areas of car and truck repair and maintenance. Master Car Care has ASE Certified technicians and body techs to assure the best for you and you car. Auto Repair - Auto Service in the Heights and greater Houston!

03/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair right rear paint

CATEGORY auto body repair

Thank you for the review, it was our pleasure.

03/10/2016

CATEGORY auto body repair

Thank you for the review.

01/05/2016

Everything was great.  I felt like they were taking care of me and not trying to make a buck off of me by ordering a new bumper cover.  Quality and timeliness was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had pulled off my front bumper cover on a curb stop in a parking lot.  they were able to reuse the bumper cover, had to order new attaching clips.

CATEGORY auto body repair

It was our Pleasure, Thanks for the Review.

09/28/2013

I noticed that the headlights in my car were heavily oxidized, so I brought it by Charlton's and they took care of them while I waited and did a good job. I realize this is something I could do on my own with a $25 kit, but I'm not too confident buffing my car with a power tool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Polished car headlights

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed]

08/12/2013

The work they did was excellent. I’ve had body work done in other places and these guys just did an outstanding job. On the Pontiac, they did a follow up because the paint provider had a flaw on the paint and a chip and they took care of it right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Charlton Body Repair for auto body repair services. I’ve had a pickup truck that had door damage and I had a Pontiac that I had door damage too. They also did front and rear bumper repair work.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Thank you for your Review, It truly was our pleasure.

Auto Body Work, Collision, Paint, Framework, Auto Sales, RV Repair & Refinish, Windshield Repair, Paint-Less Dent Removal, Fiberglass Repair, & Custom Pin Striping.