RFW PLUMBING

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2008

Robert Warren is a native Houstonian raised in the Heights. He lives in Spring, Texas, but does the majority of his work in the revitalized Heights/Memorial area and surrounding communities. He has provided the new construction plumbing in the onward march of new homes from Downtown to the Wards. Free estimates and honest, dependable work are the hallmark of RFW Plumbing....

J.R Plumbing Service

I am a Master Plumber Certified by the State Of Texas In 1994 I own a small plumbing business in the FortBend that has been up and running for 15 years which includes my five of my state certified plumbers, who will offer the best service in town, i guarantee. I want to make the plumbing expirience as easy and affordable as possible to my customers and create a long term relationship with them so that they later on say, " hey Call J.R" We do offer financing and and flex pay which gives my customers my trust, If you mention this angies list add i will automatically take off 25$ on any service! We are available 24/7 Contact info: 281-690-7079 cell 281-690-7075 Email: jrplumbing94@gmail.com

09/28/2018

Our garbage disposal broke last night sending cascades of water( a slight exaggeration) out from under the sink. Couldn’t turn the sink on without the water immediately pouring out from the bottom of the disposal. Meaning no cleaning dishes-a blessing for my husband, a nightmare for me. I emailed RFW this morning and within 3 hours the owner had called me back, set up a time(same day), and the new...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal install

06/16/2014

It went great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them out to help with a stopped up toilet. They came out the same day, saved my day. The charge was well within my budget. Thanks to RFW plumbing for helping me out quickly!

07/31/2008

He is very knowledgeable, competent and his prices are reasonable. He is honest and fair and I don't think he is taking advantage. He is an older gentleman and knows what he is doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is doing a new construction. He changes new hot water heaters, water faucets and leaks. He replaced some shower valves. He cleans up everything for me.

CATEGORY plumbing

New construction, service repairs, sewer stoppage remedy, gas leak repair, gas installation, gas conversions, fixture replacements, hot water heater:assessment, repair, replacement, tankless water heater installation, sewer pipe:assessment, camera identity of problem, replacement, inspection. All repairs, installations and construction require permits and all codes are adhered to in the City where the work is performed.

Well installation or repair