Green & White Automotive

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since November 2006

Green & White Automotive has been in business since 1977. We are a complete auto repair and maintenance shop. We are a AAA approved auto repair facility and a long time member in good standing with the better business bureau. Our technicians are ASE certified and our service writers are very knowledgeable and courteous. We've been right here in your neighborhood taking good care of our customers and their vehicles for over 30 years. Come visit us and experience the difference. Award winning. Additional DBA - Spring Cypress Car Care. Additional email - service@greenandwhiteauto.com....

West Pearland Tire & Auto

You won't find a more friendly and professional group of people than the Customer Service Team at West Pearland Tire and Auto. We will treat you like a friend and your car like it was one of our own. We will be happy to earn your business.

07/16/2017

Consistently good service. You won't pay for work that you don't need. I had my brakes inspected, among other things, and was told I had plenty of wear still remaining. You know if I went to a brake shop I'd have a all new brakes. Very highly recommend Green and White Automotive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
auto repairs

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Sometimes the news about your car is good, and sometimes it's not. Whatever it is, we'll always be honest!

01/04/2017

I give them an A. I wouldn't have gone back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for the oil change and annual inspection for the vehicles.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

01/04/2017

We've been using them for about four years. They are very trustworthy and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced spark plugs and a valve cover. Also did a general tune up and inspection.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

11/21/2016

A/C works great. I am very pleased with the service and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C repair.

03/30/2015

He is reliable and pleasant.  He will go back again and again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband took his Ford truck in for work.

Thanks for your review!

Tune-up, oil change, fuel injection, electrical systems, air conditioning, brakes, suspension, gasoline, diesel, wheel and front end alignment, tire balance, transmissions, engine replacement, emission and cooling systems, fleet, BG products, radiators, exhaust, diagnostics, power windows & locks.

Paint jobs & body work.