F M 1960 Plumbing & Air Conditioning Inc

A 83 Reviews

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since February 2006

18910 Tomato St

Spring, TX 77379

Additional DBA - Priority 1 Plumbing and Air Conditioning. 6 employees family owned and operated since 1977. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charges. Service fee may apply. May contact through email. Additional contact name - Lynn Lopez. Additional emails - f.m.1960@live.com...

plumbing (79)drain cleaning (11)hvac repair (11)water heater repair and installation (6)appliance repair (2)sewer cleaning (1)

10/16/2020

Company attempted to double bill for simple faucet installation. $175 for faucet portion only and then later added about $85 more for labor for installing supply lines (value $10 to $20). Any other reasonable and accredited plumber will not charge double for labor on a faucet install. What is the point of faucet installation without installing supply lines? Avoid their service. Very disappointed w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simple Faucet Installation

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

Customer bought a faucet without supply lines. The extra $85 was to cover both labor and parts on the supply lines. He was not charged "double" for the faucet installation. We deducted $60.00 labor off his invoice.

01/09/2019

They responded (to my Angie's List) quote request (same day) and called to assess details on the scope of work. They provided a telephone estimate for the work and offered an installation opening within the next business day. Both the price & availability were very acceptable and I agreed to the service. I received a courtesy call approximately 1 hour prior to the arrival of the service techs. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen - Install replacement Faucet & Hot Water Dispenser

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

05/01/2018

They responded to my request and came to the house to give me an estimate promptly. The price was very reasonable, and the plumbers very professional. I highly recommend and will use them again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2018

03/30/2018

Great experience with these guys! They were on time and very professional. They were also very efficient. If I ever need a plumber again, they will be who I call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix Leak and Install New Tub Fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

03/26/2018

Do not use this company. Company keeps customers waiting for hours on hours telling them them are on next on the schedule. After numerous hours and various phone calls, company states they are no longer able to make it to the location. People take off work and schedule their day around service companies. Buyer beware

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2018

I am sorry about the experience you had with us and I have investigated the cause. It has been our companies practice to call a customer when they are next on our schedule to give them extra time to get home in the event they are outside of the home such as running errands or getting food. This call does not mean we are finishing the job ahead of them nor is it intended to provide an estimated arr...

03/12/2018

Really well, very responsive and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Punctured pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

01/13/2018

Perry was punctual and very knowledgeable, he explained the problem and solution while he worked to loosen up the hot water valve and repair the leaking faucet. I was impressed with his work and the time it took to resolve the issues. Priority 1 Plumbing and AC will be the one I call and recommend to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased washer/dryer, but the delivery person was unable to loosen hot water valve. Leaking kitchen sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

08/15/2017

Determined drain/pipes from washing machine had come out slightly and fittings needed tightening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a rental property that water spot formed on ceiling. Water leaking between the floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

08/04/2017

I had called another company to get an estimate and really it only needed a new spicket and a the part it connects to. He told me the whole thing needed to be replaced and it was going to be $1300 and I said no I don't want to do that. I told my husband before I call the other company back I wanted to get more estimates. I called F M 1960 to come out they came with in the next day or two. I asked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My outside faucet was leaking, we had a cold snap and it busted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

07/26/2017

Awesome work!! I ended up needed three toilets repaired (two were leaking and the other had a part misplaced). Explained every step of the way- answer all my questions and very professional. Was done within an hour or so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water meter was fluctuating so there was a leak. My water bill was over $300!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

Residential & light commercial plumbing, drain cleaning, water heaters, heating & air conditioning replacement and repair, sewer camera work, water and sewer pipe repair & replacement.

Appliance repair & electrical.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover