ARM AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING

Angie's List since December 2005

Critical Air

25  REVIEWS
Critical Air

Critical Air is a full service air conditioning and heating company providing A/C repair, design and installation services. Our air conditioning services are available 7 days a week.

12/17/2011

Bob is the only heating & a/c person we would consider using.  He is beyond honest, reasonable and completely trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've put in a new a/c unit and a new heating unit with him.  He also maintains our units several times each year.

09/20/2006

Called and got voice mail. Left message to call. After a week. Still waiting. (I'm sure job too small.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain hose in attic air conditioner pan needed replacing.

12/19/2005

I called Bob, he came out right away, and fixed my air conditioner drain, because the unit quit working. He did a great job, he was very thorough, courteous, and friendly. His prices are very reasonable, and he is a one of a kind guy who cares about his customer s happiness, and satisfaction. I have referred him to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ARM Air Conditioning & Heating fixed my air conditioner that was leaking from the ceiling.

12/19/2005

Bob Franco is the owner, he is a wonderful person and he does excellent work. He has kept my air conditioner in good shape. He is professional, polite and friendly. His prices are very reasonable. Everybody around the neighborhood knows him and he is so good he gets most of his business by word of mouth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ARM Air Conditioning services my air conditioner once a year.