Affordable Home Repair and Remodeling

A 35 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since December 2011

3827 Coltwood

Spring, TX 77388

Affordable home repair & remodeling is a multi-service company. We are a family run business. We are insured. I will personally do the work with my helpers. Quality work, affordable, on time customer satisfaction - these are important to us. Our father was a carpenter and we get to pass that along to our sons. Thank you....

handyman (28)drywall repair (11)interior painting (10)home remodeling (8)flooring (6)woodworking (4)plumbing (4)picture framing (4)door (3)cabinet refacing (3)home remodeling (3)water heater repair and installation (3)

10/02/2019

excellent, on time, well done very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bed assembly

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

05/09/2019

Fast and professional would definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hung 2 Large Television on the wall

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

04/21/2019

Andrew was great, very professional work, very pleased with the quality and time he took to make us happy, gave me the best price out of 6 quotes, would definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great work, very professional, would definitely hire again

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

12/31/2018

He was not interested in doing a bid for a property that I have under contract. He was rude about it and clearly not interested in gaining work for a project that has about 60K worth of need repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a bid for work

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

The property was not in my area, not yet purchased and the customer was from out of town. She had two properties under contract. I was not rude, just informed the customer I could not travel across town to do a total remodel bid on a property not yet purchased. sorry.

07/09/2018

Andrew and his son were very responsive and professional. He was clear in his communication in quoting the job, followed up when necessary, and kept me updated with the progress of the job. I initially asked him to do only one part of the job, however, he was able to do the entire job at a more reasonable price than if I had to hire a plumber and carpenter separately. I am very pleased with his wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install sink

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

Photo for Affordable Home Repair and Remodeling - 3827 Coltwood, Spring, TX - 37221740

10/31/2016

Work was very satisfactory and professional handled

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door frame repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

10/30/2016

We are very satisfied with all of the jobs he has performed for us and want him to come back and work on more projects. He is a true professional and very exacting in his work and is always willing to go the extra mile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had Andrew out several time to work on various projects in our home, this time we had him install doors throughout our home he completed them with a beautiful trim. We then had him install a hot water heater.

CATEGORY picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,water heater repair,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

D

09/23/2016

Nice gentleman but never gave us the estimate to update our bathrooms

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for estimate. He came over as agreed but as of 3-4 weeks now, haven't received my estimate. We moved on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2016

09/13/2016

Andrew was able to come by a couple hours after our call and looked over the carport and garage roof. I also had him cut an access hole into our carport ceiling so we could check inside the carport roof. When he checked it, there were no visible signs of a leak and everything looked dry. He identified several spots where sealing the flashing would be a good idea and also said he knew someone who c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After our Daughter told us she had seen water leaking thru our carport ceiling during a heavy rain last week, we wanted someone to open the carport ceiling and check for signs of roof leaks We were also concerned about water damage inside the carport ceiling since it looked like there might be some water staining.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,roofing,siding,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2016

09/06/2016

Andrew and his team were extremely professional, polite, and good to work with. I am very happy with the overall experience and their final end product is fantastic. Andrew took great pride in the quality of work provided and I would absolutely hire him again for another project. Andrew was excellent about communicating with me regarding the status of the project, progress made, any issues that ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior remodel converting one large room into an office and separate bedroom.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2016

Painting. Sheetrock. Plumbing repairs. Electrical repairs. Bathroom & kitchen remodels. Windows. Doors. Trim work. Siding