Smart Bronze

Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

01/22/2016

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BOTH THREE SESSIONS FOR HAND APPLIED BRONZE. iT WENT VERY WELL

02/05/2015

It was a wonderful experience. The package had different sessions and everyone of them was professional and great. The price was extremely reasonable. I wanted something that it would look natural and it was really nice. Everyone said I had a wonderful glow and I look great. They are professional, timely and put you at ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for hairstyling.

05/15/2013

Excellent. I've been going there for a couple years now. Staff is nice and they do a great job. I think the service is a little pricy compared to others but huge difference between this and a spray booth. (This is much much more natural, stays on well and my husband says it smells like macadamia nuts which we consider a good thing.) I've been to at least five other airbrush places (not including a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Airbrush tan, full body, clear solution

07/11/2012

The staff is really nice and very professional. They have really clean and private rooms. I think their price is a little competitive. I would continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to an airbrush salon called Smart Bronze. I have a membership with them. I go to them because I didn't want to get cancer but I wanted to be brown. I go to them every week for a year already.

Hand sprayed sunless tans