Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical

• Trade License Number
  • M-37968

1070 S Kimball Ave Suite 131

Southlake, TX 76092

For over 40 years, Texas-based Berkeys has been providing quality plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and now electrical services to homeowners in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The company sells America’s top-rated brands of heating and air conditioning equipment known for high efficiency, reliability and serviceability. Berkeys Peace of Mind Plan ensures HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical systems all operate safely and at peak efficiency. Berkeys maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has led the field in area newspapers’ readers’ favorite polls. Berkeys employees over 80 team members. Berkeys has financing available through Wells Fargo Home Projects....

HVAC Companies (630)plumbers (306)electrician (84)water heaters (80)drain cleaning (59)gas leak repair (17)sewer cleaning (13)drain pipe installation (8)water softeners (7)lighting (15)
D

02/05/2021

I received an email from the company from Gennifer so set an appointment. I responded by asking approximately what the job will cost. I never got a response back so I hired a different company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New wax ring needed below toilet

CATEGORY auto repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], we apologize if we did not communicate back with you after your request. We never want you to feel as if our customers are not the top priority. Even though you had to use another company, I hope that the issue in your home was fixed to your liking. As policy, we do not give pricing on the phone or message, as we never know what we will encounter once we arrive at a ho...

01/13/2021

Lonnie did a great job. Showed up on time, very professional. Explained the process, cleaned out the drain and then ran a camera down the pipe to make sure it was all done. Great Job and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog main sewer line coming out of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

Thank you so much for the review! Lonnie will surely appreciate your review! We love to hear from happy customers and we hope to work with you again in the future!

01/06/2021

Very friendly technician; unstopped toilet very quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stooped toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

We are very happy to hear our technician was an awesome example for our company! We hope to help you again in the future! Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

12/16/2020

All good. Afterwards they ran a camera through it to confirm it was clear.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer cleanout.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

Photo for Berkeys Air Conditioning Plumbing & Electrical - 1070 S Kimball Ave, Southlake, TX - 39087997

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We surely appreciate your review! We love to hear from satisfied customers and we hope to work with you again in the future! Have a great day!
D

11/17/2020

The work i had done was well done I do have an issue with pricing, though. I was quoted a flat rate of 69.95.  I said ok and made my appt.  When the technician came and looked at it he quoted over 300.00. I had to ask for any coupon discount. I was told that was the pricing and the 69.95 was a just come to the door price. I needed my faucet repaired.  I cried to myself over pricing during the repa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen faucet adjustment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We are sorry to hear that we may have lost your trust. We definitely apologize for the pricing misunderstanding. We try to keep prices fair and within the national average price. Our pricing, while we acknowledge is not the cheapest available, comes with long-term warranties, 100% satisfaction guarantees, from a company that will be...

11/03/2020

5 trips, no working toilet on the first floor of the house for 6 days and over a $2,000 bill. Poor quality, poor service and uncaring management!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

10/13/2020

Great service and educated us to help with keeping it working properly b

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor faucet leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We are super happy to hear you had a great experience with our technician. We look forward to helping you any time you need it!

09/26/2020

Tech sent picture before he arrived, and arrived when promised. He looked at the old valve, determined it was not repairable, and quoted me a price for replacement. he was able to cut out the old valve and place a new one on the pipe. He cleaned up behind the refrigerator and left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace water valve for refrigerator ice maker

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

09/12/2020

Great service. Quick response. High quality work. Knowledgeable professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! We surely appreciate your review! We love to hear from happy customers and we hope to work with you again in the future! Have a great day!

08/30/2020

Great job! Challenging location to run power and install outlet. Got it done without cutting a bunch of holes in the drywall!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a GFI electric outlet.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

Thanks! We really appreciate the review! We hope to continue to service all of your A/C, Electrical and Plumbing needs. Have a GREAT day!

Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electrical Repair, Maintenance & Installation. Clogged Drain & Sewer Cleaning. Repipe. Slab Leak Detection. Gas Lines. Air Conditioning & Heating Systems. Water Heaters. Tankless Water Heaters. Attic Insulation. Radiant Barrier. Air Filtration. Water Filtration. Surge Protection, Fuse Box & Electric Panel Inspection & Replacement. Electrical Troubleshooting. Light Fixture Installation.

Trees, Foundation Repair, & Appliance Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing