JW Roofing & Remodeling, LLC

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8235 Agora Pkwy STE. 111

Schertz, TX 78154

"JW Roofing & Remodeling stands for quality, not quantity. Our primary goal is to service each client with the utmost attention to detail. Our commitment to you as a customer is to ensure your project is given priority and to make certain you are confident knowing the best quality of materials and workmanship went into your property; no matter how small or large. You can rest assured every job performed is backed up with a workmanship warranty."...

roofing (36)home remodeling (21)gutter installation (5)interior painting (3)screen repair (3)skylight installation (2)drywall repair (2)window (1)siding (1)concrete repair (1)

09/29/2020

JW ROOFING did an excellent job on replace the shingles on my house. Roxanne Derby was a big help to me and always kept me informed of what was needing to be done. I would and I have recommended JW ROOFING to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace roof shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

What a compliment!! It was a pleasure to service your project needs. We thank you for such an amazing review.

08/06/2020

Absolutely outstanding. Roxanne and all of the guys were top notch professionals start to finish. Besides that, they are really good people. Everyone was so very nice every time we talked to them. And, their work was the best of quality at a very fair price. We will definitely hire them again the next time we want some work done. You absolutely will not go wrong by doing the same.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof on our storeroom, add on & seal cedar on our porch, refinish & paint our porch concrete & make some minor repairs to our garage.

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

You two are soooooooo amazing!! We still think you should be charging admission to the back yard. We thank you for the amazing feedback!!

07/10/2020

JW Roofing and Remodeling is an outstanding contractor to do business with! JW knows their work and provides courteous, professional customer service. Their estimates were on target with everything clearly explained. They took extra care in and around my home and ensured it was thoroughly cleaned up after the work was completed. One team removed the old roof and installed the new GAF roof system, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, siding, and windows

CATEGORY roofing,siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Photo for JW Roofing & Remodeling, LLC - 8235 Agora Pkwy, Schertz, TX - 38709329

Thank you for such an amazing review. It was a pleasure for our entire team to meet you and service all your project needs. You two are such wonderful people and it was a true privilege meeting you both. Thank you for your Military Service!!

07/04/2020

It went so so well. I was referred to JW through the GAF site. Roxanne contacted me within a day to answer questions and explain their product and process. All very clear and straightforward. Roger inspected the old roof, took lots of pictures, which were provided to me and were key in insurance paying for the bulk of the job. Roxanne listens carefully to the customer and worked with me to incorpo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of residential roof, upgrade from 3 tab to GAF dimensional HD shingle system

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Your review is such a compliment at it's highest level. We love customers who leave no stone unturned and actually challenge us, as contractors, to answer all and any questions for every aspect of a project. With all sincerity, it was certainly a privilege earning your business. We want to thank you for your Military Service!

06/27/2020

Roxanne had someone out that same day, a temporary patch was made to the roof to prevent further water damage. Roxanne kept me informed every step of the way, contractors were professional, on time, jobs done excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, gutter, drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall,gutter repair,roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

Your feedback is truly appreciated and we thank you for your trust, confidence and business.

04/02/2020

JW Roofing is a great and very professional company. They were quick to call back and set up an appointment to go over estimate, materials,etc. They even sent letters to our neighbors to let them know what would be happening and to call immediately if there is any debris or garbage found in their yards. (One of our neighbors came over to let a member of JW Roofing know how much he appreciated the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

We can't thank you both enough for your trust, confidence and business. It was such a pleasure meeting you two. You will always be remembered as our last true sit down presentation with clients. This virus has truly changed how we do business now. What a crazy time! We pray that St. Patrick's Day baby boy and his mommy are doing more than well.

03/11/2020

Having a new roof put on your house can be one of the biggest decisions a homeowner can make. I had been looking for a roofing company for some time and was reluctant to move forward simply because I did not have experience with any roofing company around. Several of my neighbors had roofs put on their houses and they looked good. One of my neighbors was having a roof put on his house and I notice...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof install

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

Thank you! I had wonderful time meeting the both of you and seeing your awesome backyard and garden. I really do want one of those pyramid planters. It was such a pleasure handling your project. I must say though, having to move a half dozen bbq pits and smokers was a first for us.

03/04/2020

Went fantastic. Roxanne and Emmitt do a wonderful job of handling everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Project

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

From all of us, thank you for your trust, confidence and your business. We truly appreciate the fantastic review.

01/27/2020

This company is incredible. From start to finish of our roof replacement process JW Roofing and Remodeling were amazing. Roxanne is incredible. She's an excellent communicator and she's up front and honest about every detail. One really small thing arose and JW Roofing went above and beyond to make it right. I was thoroughly impressed with how they handled every piece of the process. Working with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

You two, were an amazing couple. You both have such positivity and energy; hard to put into words. Thank you for the compliment. We all appreciate it.

01/22/2020

Amazing service and quality work. I had several companies come out to give me an estimate for my roof replacement after some wind damage, and JW Roofing & Remodeling was far and above better than the rest. Other companies couldn't even begin to offer what JW was offering. Their staff are experts at working with insurance companies and helping you get the most out of your claim. Their experience in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

First off, thank you for your Military Service! As for the awesome review, thank you again. It was a pleasure meeting you and servicing your project needs.

We offer roof repairs, roof replacements, full remodeling services to include kitchens, bathrooms, patios, gazebos, decks, and additions. We do not charge for estimates within our service areas. If you have an insurance claim, we will help you with every step of the claims process to ensure all goes smoothly.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing