Alamo City Arbor Care

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

289 Maske Rd

Schertz, TX 78154

8 consecutive Super Service Award winning Certified Arborist. Total tree care. We look forward to doing business with you. Cost is determined by the job. Award-winning Certified Arborist. Ask about senior discount,...

tree service (722)landscaping (137)lawn care (85)hauling (49)hardscaping (27)irrigation system (16)mulch delivering (12)stone and gravel (6)fence company (6)firewood company (5)concrete repair (5)gutter cleaning (4)

06/27/2020

Job was done in an excellent manner. They did very thorough work in thinning branches, and removing dead wood, paying attention to detail and the safety of the workers. They cleaned they area thoroughly, leaving no branches laying about in the open areas and in the planting beds, picking up, raking and blowing off the patio, sidewalk and drive way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raise canopy, remove dead wood, thin branches for more light penetration

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

05/09/2020

Jose came out and gave me quote. He was friendly, prompt, respectful, and an all around great guy. He was able to describe his vision and answer all of my and my wife's questions and able to explain why something wouldn't or would work. His crews were also professional and top notch. And Jose got his hands dirty too! He was out there working with his guys which is something I respected and I told ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping - front and back yard

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

04/27/2020

They did a great job, my trees look outstanding now. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of first class arbor work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front live oaks were in bed of serious trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

03/08/2020

Jon and Mike and team again did a great job in trimming our two large live oaks and cleaning up shrubbery issues in our yard. Knowledgeable team and reasonable prices. Will call them again next time we need service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed two large live oaks

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

09/30/2019

We have used Alamo City Arbor Care multiple times in the past. Jon and his team again did a great job with our trees. Work was done quickly and professionally. They removed several limbs hanging over our house and pruned multiple pecan trees and live oak on our property. They cleaned up and hauled away all debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prune approximately 10 trees on our property and remove an existing tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

07/16/2019

Jon was able to come out the same day we made contact, and even called to let me know he was running a few minutes late due to an accident. He took a look at my tree and the damage, and recommended a way to deal with the borers, and advised that the tree looked healthy overall. He discussed the health of our trees in general, and what to look out for. A really knowledgeable, nice guy to work with,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of a live oak for possible insect damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

07/12/2019

I previously used Alamo City Arbor Care as they were professional and fair priced. I called and left a message and it took about 5 days to respond. I believe the owner called me first and he was nice and respectful. He stated he would send someone out to give me a quote. The quote was $950 almost double what I paid for more work last time $475 (same 2 live oaks in the back, 2 small live oak in the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim 2 large live oak in back yard.

CATEGORY tree service

I am sorry that you are not happy with the estimate that Mike provided to you. It has been three years since the last time we did your tree work. We have had plenty of rainfall and plenty of tree growth during that time. Over a three-year period cost of operations rise just as in every industry. I am sorry you we're unhappy with the estimate.
D

06/05/2019

Mr. Chalker and I discussed in detail if a large limb should be cut down. I told him absolutely not as it covered the bay windows from the afternoon sun and also the sidewalk and part of the driveway. Mr. Chalker did not come to the job and his team cut off this large part of the tree. The diameter is easily one foot. We now have the sun beating down on the sidewalk and driveway bringing so much h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed, cut down and stumps removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Photo for Alamo City Arbor Care - 289 Maske Rd, Schertz, TX - 37914094

That's very unfortunate here this a week after completing the project. You were happy upon completion of the project and now respond with a negative review. I am disappointed That after one week of us completing the service you had a change of heart the pain our quality of job.

05/23/2019

Did a great job and were very good about picking up the debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees needed trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

Thanks for your business we really appreciate it.

05/01/2019

As a repeat customer, I was reminded of why their reviews remain so high. They did an excellent job with the pruning and cleaning up after the work was done. I was pleased the job could be scheduled earlier than expected, too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree pruning in front and back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it.

Residential & commercial tree care, landscaping & installation, tree removal, pruning, stump grinding, consulting & design

Fencing