APEX Roofing & Construction

Angie's List since April 2013

APEX Roofing & Construction was founded in 1993 and since then provides professional roofing and siding services for the residents of greater Santa Fe, TX area. We are available Monday to Saturday between 8:00AM and 5:00PM, 24/7 for emergency services. We have 10 years warranty on any job we provide! Call (409) 927-4959 today and make your appointment! We are a Santa Fe, TX situated roofing contractor with a single purpose – to provide the good folks of the area with proper roofing service! For 20 years, our team of professionals have gathered vital experience that has perfected their work methods and honed their abilities in the craft. Here are few examples, of what our reputable company can offer you: roof installations, roof repair, roof maintenance, siding installation, siding repair, and more! ...

Archangel Alarm Services

There's a burglary every 30 minutes in Houston according to the Houston Chronicle. Archangel Alarm Services, LLC is a security alarm and fire alarm monitoring company that is based in the Greater Houston area of East Texas. We understand the importance of feeling safe and secure in your home or office. That is why we offer only the finest products and 24-hour monitoring to assure your peace of mind. Our superior services will make you feel like you have nothing to worry about. But don't just take our word for it, see what others have to say about us. We're able to work with most brands – old and new. We feature excellent products from DSC, Honeywell (formerly Ademco), GE, Caddx, FBII, and more. Our installation comes with a smile and a good price. Let our 30 years of experience work for you.

09/05/2015

Brad was great to work with. Always called me back and was on top of things. The crew finished my roof in 1 day and did a great job. I would use again and would recommend! Thanks Apex!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installation

CATEGORY roofing

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very pleased with the service levels and quality of work by Apex. Their service representation George was very easy to work with and basically did what they said they were going to do within the time schedule for completing the work. I had a new roof installed and replaced the vinyl sidding on the west side of the home. Their pricing was within the mid range of the various bids I received (not the highest but not the lowest). I would defintely use them again.

CATEGORY roofing

02/28/2014

The crew was very polite, respectful of our wishes and schedules, and always professional. They fixed things I had not noticed needing repair. They even worked in extreme temperatures to complete the job. I would recommend the APEX team for any painting or construction repair needed. I am very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainted entire inside and exterior of two story home, replaced smoke alarms, and repaired damage caused by April 2, 2013 hail storm.

CATEGORY roofing,home security systems,house painters,interior painters

Roofing, Roof Repair, Roofer, Siding, Roofing Contractor, gutters,painting