Trademark Restoration Services

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 16 Reviews

Trademark Restoration Services is a full service general contractor specializing in new and reroofing projects, siding, gutter, window, and skylight installation and replacement We provide 24 hour emergency service and prompt free estimates. We are also well versed in insurance restoration and can help with every step from filing a claim, to ensuring your best interest are upheld while dealing with your adjuster and provider, to providing you with the longest and most comprehensive warranty in the industry. Don't Wait...Call Today!...

N/A
Badgett Construction

Badgett Construction specializes in roofing services such as new roofs, roof-replacement, insurance claims, and repairs. The company is not limited to just roofing. We offer construction services such as windows, doors, siding, painting, new additions, remodeling, etc.

06/05/2018

If you want any kind of service after the job is complete, don't use this company. I had a leak, it is my fault. Never shows up at designated time. Then puts you on ignore. Flashing at chimney ripped during tear off. Says my fault. First roof never leaked in 16 years. They put roof on and first big rain, we have a leak. My fault.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roof

06/13/2017

The guy was very honest and told us we didn't need the fan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came in and instead of taking our $400 and installing that fan that wasn't gonna work in our attic, he told us we did not need this job and to get our money back.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

07/30/2015

-Great 1st Impression -Lousy in keeping their word, caught in several excuses/lies -very disappointed due to owner being local to the Hays county area. -I'm a single female looking for reliable work/help per home improvements, lawn service, home care.  But sadly disappointed  what I was promised.  Being a local Hays female - I felt disrespected.  PUT OFF

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing...after doing a site visit - promised a crew on site several times.

07/28/2015

I purchased the Angie's List deal on 6/26/15.  I did not hear from the provider, ever.  When I reached out to them I was told they tried to reach me repeatedly and were unable to.  I did not receive any phone messages or email from them. After a couple of weeks waiting, I finally contacted the company owner myself and set up an appointment for a consultation.   Brad Harvey came out and looked at t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brad Harvey has not kept his word regarding appointments and follow through on the job I paid for over a month ago.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

07/21/2015

I need a refund for the work not completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brad came to house to evaluate the job.  He did call back twice, but not when he said he would.   But now I have not heard from him in 11 days.  He does not answer the phone and has not returned calls.  He did not do any of the work.

CATEGORY roofing

General contracting, residential & commercial, roofing, siding, gutters, windows & skylights.