Springtown Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since March 2005

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

EVERY OTHER TUESDAY THE OFFICE IS CLOSED BETWEEN 12 & 2 FOR IN-HOUSE STAFF TRAINING. ...

04/07/2016

06/11/2014

Went great. Dropped the big dog off in the morning so that everything that needed to be done to him could be done. The other 3 went in the afternoon for their annuals. All went well. Animals were are treated with love and respect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annuals for my two dogs and two cats. The big dog also gets his hair shaved and nails trimmed at this visit.

07/29/2013

I've had good experiences with them. We are pleased with them and we are still working with them. Their interaction with our animals went very well so our overall experience was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my 2 cats to Springtown Veterinary Hospital to get a checkup. One of the cats were fine and the other cost us $392 for a full comprehensive medical exam.

06/28/2013

It was a good visit. I usually see whoever is available. This was a vet that I had not seen before and I was very impressed with her. She was very knowledgeable and very free with her knowledge. She really checked him out and she was conservative with her treatments. I just felt like she was really on top of it and right on with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used Springtown Veterinary Hospital last week because my dog had a tummy ache and some dog food.

D

08/03/2012

Surgical error and terrible post surgical evaluation when my dog immediately began having problems. my beloved dog died as a result

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surgery on one of my dogs

CATEGORY veterinarian

WE ARE A FULL SERVICE HOSPITAL PROVIDING MEDICAL, SURGICAL, DENTAL, MICROCHIPPING, EXOTIC ANIMAL CARE, BOARDING, & LIMITED GROOMING SERVICES FOR YOUR PET.