Divided Sky Roofing & Exteriors

A 4 Reviews

Founded 2017 •

705 N Bishop St

San Marcos, TX 78666

From a simple repair to a full on replacement Divided Sky is your San Marcos Roofer. We know that right after family your home is typically the most valuable thing in peoples lives. Knowing this means we treat everyones roof repair or roof replacement as if it were our home....

roofing (4)siding (1)deck building (1)

07/27/2018

I appreciate that the owner is always concerned with my happiness with the project and the quality of the product. I would definitely recommend them; as I already have. This company is fair, thorough and contentious of their work. The owner is a superior individual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are doing a new deck for me. I also used them in the past for a roofing job, when the current owner of this business, worked for another business.

CATEGORY decks, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

07/27/2018

They did an excellent job and we have hired them again for siding repair. He finished faster than expected which was nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement shingle to a seamless metal roof and brought everything up to code.

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

07/27/2018

It was a great service. Dawn is great and responsive. All of the employees are professional and complete the work as requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement and exterior work.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

07/27/2018

My roof looks gorgeous. He was very prompt, quick, and efficient everything was perfect and we are more than happy with the roof. I would highly recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Residential and Commercial New Roof Installation, Roof Repair, House Painting, Gutter Installation and Repair, Siding Installation and Repair

Financing, Visa, Discover, Check