Woodbury, Dr. Christian A.

Angie's List since May 2012

Dr. Christian A. Woodbury is a board-certified surgeon with The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group. He is fellowship trained in hand, upper extremity and microsurgery and treats conditions of the hand, wrist, and elbow for patients of all ages. He has 4 available clinic locations. Please call 210.281.9595 for scheduling availability....

06/30/2015

There aren't many details. It was day surgery; Dr Woodbury seriously knows his stuff; and the entire staff (office, surgery center, followup care) is so well organized and efficient, we think there must be a choreographer involved. My husband had the use of his hand, each time, within a couple of days and was back to playing his guitar in only 2 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Woodbury has actually done 2 carpal tunnel releases for my husband. Both times were for numbness in his hands.

CATEGORY hand doctor

05/20/2013

The cyst on my finger was lanced and a steroid injected into it. It did not hurt at all and healed quickly. All the staff and Dr. Woodbury himself were congenial and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a minor injury to a finger which was not healing.

CATEGORY orthopedics,hand doctor

08/31/2011

I was initially seen by the very likeable cast tech, Tony, who got my xrays up on the computer right away, and removed that comical splint that I got in the ER. Dr Woodbury saw me right away, confirmed the diagnosis, explained the treatment plan, gave me plenty of time for questions, then had Tony apply a lovely short arm cast (I got to pick the color - lots of options).  On follow-up a week later...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was referred to Dr Woodbury by Santa Rosa ER for a broken wrist. All I had to do was walk across the parking lot to his office. He was in the clinic and saw me within 30 minutes. I sure wish i could have avoided the ER visit and just gone straight to him.

CATEGORY hand doctor

Hand, wrist, and elbow surgery; fractures of the hand and wrist, Rheumatoid and osteoarthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, other compressive neuropathies, arthroscopic and minimally invasive procedures, elbow pain, trauma care and reconstructive surgery