Universal Form Tops Inc

Founded 1955 • Angie's List since October 2006

Additional contact names - Fred Collier, Rusty Collier. Additional address - PO Box 17567, San Antonio, TX, 78217. Additional emails - rustyc@universalformtops.com, beckyl@universalformtops.com. Family owend & poreted....

My House

78  REVIEWS
My House

MyHouse is your complete remodeling contractor, in house designer, material, & product supplier, as well as providing over 40 essential home services, to maintain, beautify, and improve your home. We work with you from start to finish to make your new project the best it can possibly be. What makes us most unique is, we are a true authorized manufacturers material and products dealer. We are not just a design company or just a remodeling company. Because of this, We can help you save thousands of dollars on thousands of wonderful materials and products you're definitely going to want for your next home dream project. We are a small family oriented local company with all of our trades being just the same, that has been serving San Antonio for over 20 years now. Our reviews and rock solid reputation prove just that. Call us now to have us over to talk about your project, and we're sure we can pull it all together for you!

08/19/2014

They were very responsive when we contacted them for bids. They gave us well defined options based upon grade of laminate. Greeted us immediately upon arrival at the show room. Clearly explained the differences between the types at the different price ranges with the advantages and disadvantages of each. We placed our order and were told it would take about 2 days to get the measurements done so t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put new laminate counter tops in an investment property

02/25/2014

They were really good. I would give them all A's because they did really well. They're staff is very friendly and easy to work with. I didn't have any issues and they did as was promised. They charged us a little over $1500.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just finished a bathroom remodel and Universal Form Tops Inc did the counter tops for us.

D

11/30/2012

See above comments

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Universal Form Tops a day before Thanksgiving and told them I would like to schedule an estimate to do a kitchen countertop job. He said "someone" would call the day after Thanksgiving. Nobody called. I waited until Monday and nobody responded when I called. I called again on Tuesday and finally someone answered and they said no body told them to call me. They said they would send out Leonard Tues. afternoon. Leonard came, took measurements and said "someone" would call me the next day with prices for doing the job. The next day nobody called. On Thursday I called and asked about the prices and they had no idea but told me to wait so they could go figure it out. Finally someone came on the line and gave me prices that were exorbitantly priced to put it mildly. I will not use their services. They were unprofessional, dismissive and their behavior more than suggested that they couldn't care less about the job.

11/12/2012

Availability of surface types are best in town and I compared a half dozen competitors. Universal also has the best personal customer service I found amongst competitors. Prices are equal or better than competitors--that said, countertop installation today, everywhere, is pricey, so you may as well go with the most pleasant and knowledgeable experts. The people at Universal Form Tops are patient a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of solid surface countertops and full solid surface backsplash in kitchen.

08/08/2011

It was very good. They were very timely and neat. I would have appreciated it if they erased the pencil marks they made with their measurements. I would use them again, and recommend them to people needing new countertops.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They created custom countertops for my master bathroom and kitchen

CATEGORY countertops

Commercial & residential - fabricating, installing countertops, laminates & solid surfaces.

Cabinets, removals of old countertops, plumbing & electrical.