Tiger Services Air Conditioning & Heating

B275 REVIEWS

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since May 2006

111 E Rhapsody Dr

San Antonio, TX 78216

We are family owned and operated and have been Air Conditioning San Antonio since 1978! Our mission is to keep you comfortable with clean air at an affordable price. We set a reasonable flat fee, regardless of how long the technician takes on a repair! In addition to flat rates and two-year warranties we provide same-day service . We are available for emergency AC Repair calls every day. Our vans are fully stocked with the right parts so that our AC Repair technicians can immediately address the problem. For those looking to upgrade their homes air conditioning and heating system, we are fully stocked in Trane and Comfortmaker equipment....

hvac repair (273)air duct cleaning (4)insulation (3)water softener installation and repair (1)plumber (1)concrete repair (1)

09/21/2019

Work was performed well enough. I had problems after with the drain. Tiger was responsive. The tech found a glob of plumber sealant which the installers left blocking the main condensate drain. I would expect better on the install than to have to call for service right after.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

08/05/2019

My experience wth tiger services is always the best, and I mean THE BEST. I woke up to find me a/c wasn’t working and within and hour I had a technician at my door ready to ***** the problem. Robbie was kind, thorough, and efficient. I could not as for a better technician! His customer service was beyond amazing and I am grateful for his services. I will forever use tiger services. Also, thanks ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My a/c was not working.

C

06/17/2019

I called Tiger after my AC stopped working one day. The technician came out and determined it was a blown blower motor ($1k repair) but the technician said that I should really consider buying a new system ($9k - $10k job). Later that day, the system surprisingly turned on, which means the blower motor was just fine. I called another company to get a second opinion and they determined it was a bad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC assessment and repair as needed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

Thank you we earn our stripes everyday. We are proud to keep you and your family cool and comfortable.

07/30/2018

We use Tiger for a quarterly AC tune-up. We really like this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Tune Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and hope you're staying warm and comfortable this Winter season.

07/26/2018

Michael helped me understand my system better and what my expectations before and after the service would be. Extremely pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have an annual tune up. Michael was terrific and explained everything to me and some preventive measures to take. I would ask for him by name again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your response! We are delighted to know that you are happy with our tune-up services.

07/04/2018

John G came out tô clean inspect. Ac unit. Very professional man . Polite Also bought 3 filters

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

Tiger Services appreciates your business and we are happy knowing you enjoyed our professional HVAC services.

06/26/2018

The overall customer experience with this company was Outstanding. From the moment they came to check the old unit to the salesman coming out to give us bids and then the installation it was Awesome. I felt that they really cared about the services and equipment they were selling and installing. The follow up after all was done was also Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new A/C and Heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

Tiger Services prides ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and we are so thankful for your wonderful review.

06/07/2018

Eric came promptly, and quickly showed me the parts of the compressor which were faulty. He also checked the air conditioning unit in the attic. He was friendly, trustworthy, and explained what was needed clearly. I couldn't ask for better service, but I have found all of the techs from this company excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thought I had routine maintenance, but my compressor stopped just before the visit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Thank you so much for your review. Tiger works to earn our stripes everyday. Thanks

05/23/2018

Technician found one burned/failed capacitor and replaced it during the service call. Frank was very thorough and professional. This is the kind of service call that you would like every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC check and tune up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

05/18/2018

PERFECT! Eric was quick, professional and polite, and super friendly. Would definitely use Tiger Services again. :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up on A/C & Heating

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

Repair Service, Preventive Maintenance, Equipment Replacement, Residential & Commercial Air Conditioning & Heating Equipment, Trane, Comfortmaker, Lennox, Carrier, Rheem, Ruud. We offer financing, promotions and coupons year round.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check