TEXAS TRUCK TOPS

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Blind Ambition

52  REVIEWS
Blind Ambition

Contact us in San Antonio, TX, at 210-545-6178 for more information about our window treatments, shutters, blind, solar screens, patio shades & awning. Blind Ambition is a full service window covering company, specializing in motorization and smart home technology. We have been in business in S.A. since 1996. Blind Ambition is the San Antonio and South Texas SunSetter Awning Dealer. We offer installation on everything we sell, and will back it up with a one year warranty. Blind Ambition offers free estimate on everything we sell.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a tonneau cover put on my truck, and a bed liner. | |I would go back to them in the future if I needed something

05/28/2013

I decided not to get running boards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for running board cost and installation was the best made.

06/11/2010

Employees were very polite, professional, did not try to upsell me to the most expensive model. Had installed the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a pick-up truck tonneau cover and a tailgate cover.

05/24/2005

THE WORK WAS DONE PROMPTLY AND ON TIME AS PROMISED. THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME I USED THIS COMPANY AND I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS COMPANY TO MY FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ALL THE WINDOWS WERE TINTED WITH A LIFETIME GUARANTEED TINT. A COPY OF THE WORK ORDER ALONG WITH THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE TINT WAS INCLUDED.

CATEGORY window tinting

CAMPER SHELLS; FIBERGLASS & SOFT TONNEAU COVERS; TRAILERS; BEDLINERS, BEDMATS, EXTENSION SLIDE, BED X-TENDER; SPRAY ON BEDLINERS; HITCHES; TOOL BOXES; FILTERS, EDGE PRODUCTS, SUPERCHIPS & HYPERTECH PERFORMANCE; RETRACTABLE & FOLDING BED COVERS; GRILL GUARDS; BILLET GRILLES; SIDE ENTRY STEPS; FENDER FLARES; WINDOW TINT; INTERIOR PRODUCTS- FLOOR LINERS, DASHBOARD COVERS; WINDOW VISORS.