Texas Neurosciences Institute

Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

09/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
You would think after doing the paperwork, waiting an hour to be seen someone would have told us these doctors don't treat or evaluate anyone who has had prior back surgery. When we called to schedule the appointment, it was for back pain post surgery.

09/22/2014

He's very professional and very well thought of in the area and also is a fantastic neurosurgeon. Everything was fine as far as the office. There's another surgeon there and they've been together for a number of years. He was recommended to me by one of my family members. He's very well respected. He's professional and he doesn't waste time. You'd need to call ahead a  couple of weeks or so. I'd g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Thomas Kingman. He's a neurosurgeon.

CATEGORY surgeons, neurosurgeon

01/15/2014

Dr. Bogaev is a highly skilled surgeon. He is careful and thorough in providing follow up. AND, he is that rare doctor who brings heart and caring to life in his office. Perhaps the most personable physician i've ever seen, it's a pleasure to visit him. I'd recommend him to anyone for a truly healing experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow up visit following brain surgery.

CATEGORY neurologist

10/09/2013

Dr. Bogaev is a genuine and caring professional. I can honestly say my father looked forward to his appointments. My dad was such a jokester and Dr. Bogaev always took the time to humor him. Unlike many other providers in the medical field, this doctor never appeared hurried or too busy to listen to his patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Bogaev treated my father for brain cancer for about 1 year, operating on him twice.  This provider was very professional and compassionate during every office visit and follow up appointment. He also had a great bedside manner during each hospital stay.

07/29/2013

Based on the interview and Dr. Fichtel's complete knowledge of the subject and necessary corrective  action needed my wife has selected him to do her surgery later this year (/sept). We believe He is a winner and look forword to working with Him. We were very impressed with  Dr Fichtel as a person and a physician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seeking a neurosurgeon to perform spinal surgery on my spouse. It was a very welcome and satisfactory meeting.