Texas Made Windows and More

San Antonio, TX 78240

Insulated Custom Windows

Insulated Custom Windows

window replacement202078249
Thermally Broken Black Aluminum Insulated Custom Windows. Removed 22 year old windows and installed custom black aluminum windows that look amazing :)

With over thirty years experience in residential remodeling, Texas Made Windows & Doors can provide you energy efficient upgrades to your windows and doors, regardless of your Brick, Stucco or Siding exterior. Our TEAM OF EXPERT INSTALLERS can provide you a PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN and TIMELY installation in as little as 1-2 Days. All windows are custom made to fit your home, with design options to enhance the beauty and efficiency of your home....

window replacement (11)door installation (6)home remodeling (6)house painting (1)siding companies (1)lighting (1)gutter repair (1)garage doors (1)electrician (1)

01/18/2021

Jerry and his crew did a wonderful job. From Sal & his crew installing new windows, insulation and doors to Frank & his worker installing vinyl siding and Aaron & his crew installing seamless gutters. At the end of each day my yard was cleaned up. No trash no nails no wood nothing in our yard had to be picked up by us. What started out as installing windows turned into a home remodel. With no pres...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows , Doors , Attic insulation, Vinyl Siding and Seamless gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2021

Thank You for putting your trust in Texas Made Windows and More. Jerry always goes that extra mile to provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE and we are pleased that got to experience the professionalism that is offered by our company. Your business is greatly appreciated :)

12/20/2020

Texas made does exceptional work, making sure that only top rate craftsmen are hired. Jerry is on the job constantly making sure that all problems are solved and the result is top notch. Any problems afterwards are also addressed in a timely manner, which is another reason I call on him for any home remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carport to garage conversion

CATEGORY electrician,garage doors,lighting,remodeling,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] :) Your business is greatly appreciated !

12/16/2020

I was very impressed at Jerry's willingness to help. Even though I did not buy a door from him, but he helped me by connecting me with his door installer. Honest small business owner and great experience!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door installation

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

Texas Made Windows and More are happy to help in anyway we can. Pay it forward and it will always come back :)

11/21/2020

Jerry and his men are beyond amazing and affordable! I reached out for windows and found out I could also get some amazing new doors within my budget. Shortly after I’ve been recruiting them for light fixture hangings and everything else under the sun. They never say no and they do everything with the best care and the best attitudes! I would highly recommend them to everyone I know. I’ve never be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and door replacement

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

Thanks for the kind words : ) Offering quality products, excellent workmanship and superior customer service is expected EVERY TIME ! Going above what is expected is what puts Texas Made Windows above our competition. We greatly appreciated your business !!

11/05/2020

This company is honest , dependable and very reliable. Jerry goes above and beyond with his customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Jerry and Texas Made Windows abs More

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows and Doors

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

09/17/2020

This is the second company I looked at for our windows. Texas Made Windows and Doors was HALF the price! The workmanship is unparalleled and everyone was so professional. They went above and beyond to make us happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
22 windows replaced

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Thank You for choosing Texas Made Windows and More. Customer service is our top priority. Your business is greatly appreciated :)

09/16/2020

I called Jerry for a quote for new windows throughout my entire home. The old windows were worn, old, and not doing a great job at keeping the temperature in my home stabilized. His price was reasonable and the quality of his work he showed me from previous jobs looked great, so I hired him. Him and his team came out to start and had everything they needed to get to work. I was expecting a huge in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole Home Window Installation

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Thank you for choosing Texas Made Windows. Your business is greatly appreciated !

09/13/2020

Buyer Beware What a disastrous experience. Jerry came to our home and provided a quote for 26 windows, which we planned to have installed in 3 phases. Thank GOD we didn’t have all 26 installed at once. It would have been more disastrous than what we faced with the installation of the first 8. We decided to have windows installed in the master bedroom (2), guest room (1), formal living room (3), re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Windows

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

On behalf of Texas Made we are also disappointed in this outcome. I understand the homeowners concerns on how these windows were coming out of the home. The stucco was very jagged around the windows after the original windows were removed. The homeowner was informed during the contract process , and before any windows were ever ordered , that because of the way the stucco was on his home , that th...

08/22/2020

From the very beginning they were helpful, professional and honest. As an Architect I am a big fan of straight talk and getting right to the point. I've spoken to many window/door companies and these guys are a great company. They took care of us from beginning to end, kept us updated on the manufacturing process of our product and answered all of our questions accurately and in a timely manner. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impact resistant door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

Communication and customer service or a top priority at Texas Made Windows and More. Your business is greatly appreciated :)

07/14/2020

I needed windows replaced. Jerry was very nice to talk to. Gave me a bid very quickly which was very reasonable. Took the time to answer all my questions and set up the best windows for the property. Windows were put in very well. Everything was very nice and clean when the project was done. Myself and tenants were very pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], From all of us at Texas Made Windows, we appreciate you putting your trust in our company.

Window and Door replacement Attic Insulation Aluminum Patio Covers and Screen enclosures

Interior doors Glass replacement Window and door repair