Terminix - San Antonio -Termite & Pest Control

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2005

When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, Americas leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you win the fight against the bite with our revolutionary Mosquito Service. Dont trust your home to just anybody. Go big. Go strong. Go Terminix. Protector of home since 1927. ...

09/10/2018

They were timely, explained things thoroughly, checked and took his time to make sure I was rodent free. His was very polite. I will highly recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

CATEGORY pest control

We enjoy reading about the excellent service our technicians perform. Thank you for the feedback and for being a Terminix customer.

06/09/2017

Termite activity was halted. Have scheduled a visit to spray inside wall once repairs are startd to determine all termite activity is completely stopped.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite infestation in the back bedroom was detected. Termite treatment was completed using 19 ground stations and focused spray treatment of affected area.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for allowing us to treat your home. Please contact us if you have any additional pest control needs. -Lisa O.
C

05/05/2017

They got very expensive, so we decided to go with another company. They were okay professional wise though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They used to come out regularly and then come out between if we needed anything.

02/21/2017

They do what I ask them to do and they come when I call them, I've been using Terminix for decades. It's all good, I schedule by going online and taking the day I want and then I get a confirmation from their technician that he received my requested then he'll be out there, it a window I don't set say like nine thirty, it's a window of couple of couple of hours but I don't have to be here for him ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The regular service, they spray their insecticide.

01/18/2017

They have fair prices and we will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for routine pest control.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential and commercial ant, mice, pest, termite, bed bug control, exterminators, baiting systems, prevention treatments & attic insulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Similar businesses in your area...