Spencer Renovations Inc

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2003

Additional fax - (210) 634-2257. Additional email - pesjr72@gmail.com....

Renewal by Andersen of San Antonio

We are open to help you. State and local requirements in your area currently consider window replacement and repair for safety, sanitation and proper operation an essential service. We can address issues related to security, safety, or potential damage if your windows don't lock, open/close, or leak creating an opportunity for mold. The health and safety of our homeowners and employees is our top priority. We are adjusting our operations to include optional virtual consultations to serve you in the safest possible way, following CDC guidelines. ____________________________________________________________________________ Renewal by Andersen® of San Antonio is your leading source for top of the line replacement windows and patio doors in the San Antonio area. We are the exclusive local source for Renewal by Andersen® windows, the highest quality replacement windows on the market. Through our strong partnership with the national Renewal by Andersen® brand, we offer homeowners a wide selection of beautifully crafted, expertly designed windows that will truly transform any home. We begin our experience with a FREE in-home consultation. There we will go through your style and material options, finding the ideal window for your home and your budget. Our factory trained professional staff is deeply experienced in the design and installation of replacement windows in San Antonio and the surrounding communities, and will be able to expertly guide you through the experience.

05/19/2019

Doing major repairs and renovations in your home is always stressful. Spencer Renovations Inc. makes this process go smooth while keeping you informed in every step of the way. I have worked with Spencer Renovations three times. Every time, a good experience. Superb service and work ethics!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,woodworking

12/05/2018

I feel like it’s so hard to find a good contractor that I am rarely satisfied and never take the time to do reviews. I’m doing one here because I was 100% satisfied so I hope I can help others find this company. Paul Spencer did some new cabinet installation as well as relocated some existing cabinets. Out of the contractors we interviewed he was the only one that noticed we were missing a few pie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Installation and Relocation

CATEGORY woodworking

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and Will on your cabinet install and working on your other quote as well. Have a great night.

11/21/2018

Excellent tile work Greg arrived on time and completed repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile repair

CATEGORY ceramic tile,woodworking

Thank you sir!

11/09/2018

Awesome. Total gut and remodel, Great new glass shower with pebble flooring, a complete wall of cabinets, quartz countertop, shiplap on the wall, wood like tile planks on floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/09/2018

Great! We have Paul and his team our plans and they went to work on it. Everything was done to perfection. I drew how I wanted my closets to be on paper and he made them come to life. He has been working on projects for us for over a year. I’m a profectionist and let me tell you he 100% was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him for anything you might need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Framing, Trim, Custom Closet

CATEGORY contractors,decks,picture framing,remodeling,woodworking

Room additions, custom tile & hardwoods, vinyl-siding, windows, framing, garages & trim.

Ask for details.