Shelton, Dr. Stan

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2008

Social media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SheltonDental. Cash payment accepted. Check about other payment options....

08/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The best dentist I have been in the city is Dr.  Stan Shelton.  My whole family uses him.  Theirs eleven of us and we do our routine examinations every six months. They schedule well and they meet their commitments.  You never wait there. It’s the cleanest office environment.  One thing I like is that the magazines are always up to date, they are always the current ones.  I have been using the dentist for fifteen years.  There is also a television.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

06/16/2014

We have always had a wonderful experience with Dr. Shelton and his staff. I would say they are one of the best overall. They are always punctual... when your appointment says 2pm... IT IS AT 2pm. But the care provided is above and beyond. Dr. Shelton is always a pleasure and a DDS who makes you feel at ease. Will continue to use his practice and reccomend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and routine checkup.

04/14/2011

I have been going to him for 6 years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my primary dentist.  I went for a routine checkup.

12/08/2010

He is good. He is very nice and very friendly. He has all state of the art equipment and he has a brand new office. Everything is very clean and very efficient. I like that in a dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Shelton is my dentist. My last appointment was because my jaw hurt.

General Dentistry